Reviews for Nomenclature
Blue-10-Spades chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
Why did this make me tear up
slightlyxjaded chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
Awwwww so sad that Remy died! I'm glad Rogue named her baby after him. This seems very consistent with the movieverse...Bobby would've been a safe option for Rogue. Alas, she met Remy too late. Wonderful story...thanks for writing it!
The Great Fanfiction Wizard chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Sweet.
Demon Flame chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
i totally did not need this cry. this was so freaking sad. why?
RomyFan chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
This is heartbreaking and then it isn't! It made me want to laugh and then it didn't. I didn't want to cry and then I did. It's full of juxtaposition with past and present mixed about and it's wonderfully told! Bravo!
blabber chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
great story,love.i really didn't know whether to laugh or cry after i finished reading.i still don't forward to more of these.
onyxred chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I like the way you keep going on past en present escenarios, the ay you manage to keep it sad without being to depresive.

good work.
scribblemyname chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Crap. You are too good at this terrible, heartrending, heart good angst! And I'm sorry it took me so long to see this in my inbox. I had 694 emails and just tonight started dumping whatever I could excuse not looking at and found this gem. You are amazing and awesome and I bow at your figurative feet for this. It hurts and it's wonderful and it shouldn't be, but girl, you're good at making me love what hurts. :salutes:
Ms. Unusual-in-Groovy-Ways chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I've never read a Rogue/Gambit story before nor I have I ever wanted to, but this story was awesome. I love the way it was written especially. Having everything in a mixed up order was fascinating. I think that part made the fanfic gripping. Overall, I enjoyed this. A lot. :D
Sugahroc57 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Oh, She has returned with yet another beautifully tragic fic.. *does a happy dance*

Love Love Love! As I was reading this and I felt like I was watching a movie. Where the scenes pulsated like a heartbeat into different moments of Rogues life from when she met Remy, while hearing a heart monitor beeping away in the background...

You sure know how to pull the strings of a girls heart, don't ya!

Great work as always!