Reviews for Author's Guild I: The 2008 Ego Incident
LandofMidnightRain chapter 7 . 9/21/2012
Oooohh, the plot thickens! I can't wait for the next chappie, so update soon, please and thank you!
LandofMidnightRain chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
I am REALLY enjoying your story. It's very creative, and the whole "Author's Guild" thing is very intriguing. Thank you for posting this for us all to enjoy!
And thank you for clearing that up (about the Ego Incident). I legitamately didn't know. I wasn't a part of FF in '08, so I wasn't sure. .'
LandofMidnightRain chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Um, I don't know what the 2008 Ego Incident is. Is it real, or just part of your story? Either way, this sounds very interesting . . .
truephan chapter 7 . 9/18/2012
YAY! This was a marvelous chapter! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it! I especially love it when the tables get turned on Vlad and that seemed to definitely happen when he began to tell Abigail about how he became a half-ghost with the intention of tweaking it in half-truths. He would have never have guessed that his long buried hurt and pain from the memory would just be let loose as easily as the evils from Pandora's box!

I always LOVE the banter between Skulker and Vlad. I think everyone gets the impression that there's a real bond of friendship under both of their facades! You painted them right on the mark!

Finally, I really am not a fan of Youngblood, but you did a great job making him tolerable-and more than a bit entertaining... kudos on that because that's quite a feat!

Can't wait for another chapter! truephan
IsabelleAuthor chapter 7 . 9/18/2012
Izzy: Not fair that I already knew this chapter!
Roecliff: Then don't let your sister tell you about it!
Izzy: UGH! Oh well! - Good story, anyway!
VampireFrootloopsRule chapter 7 . 9/17/2012
Do you think vlad will finly get that abigl isnt your average halfa?
Muses: NAAAAH!
Vfr: didnt think so... why does it hurt her, you suppose its because of the formula being messed up? Gaaah! And wh are skulker and vlad planningnbb and who was the story originly gonna follow? You know, the assignment?
truephan chapter 6 . 9/1/2012
Hiya, Phyllis Joy Wolfe and Bandersnatch: *waves* I really loved this 'purty-ed' up chapter! It was a wonderful yarn to read!

I agree that any 'clue' about Fable just stirs more questions than answers. But one thing I love about our fav trio is that they don't give up on any kind of mystery! I just LOVE the three of them when they are in sync in finding out about things!

I particularly loved the ending, though! Any story that has Clockwork in it gets a great big check mark of 'must read'! And that inscription was very chilling. Of course, I'm worried about Danny now and hope that this is one of those futures that 'aren't set in stone' by the Time Master!

Great job. You should be proud that you won the fight this chapter gave you. And, don't worry. That black eye will heal in NO time! Until next month, then! truephan
VampireFrootloopsRule chapter 6 . 8/29/2012
I recognized that potc quote, but i couldnt figure out where it came from. Ha. And oh yes, the giw are sooo different with their white suits huh?

Im very curious about the shadow guy, im guessing thats mr. Creeper?
IsabelleAuthor chapter 6 . 8/29/2012
The ending to this chapter is chilling. Brrr... Danny better not die!

Good chapter! Lots of action (which I lack myself! Lol!) *-
MsFrizzle chapter 6 . 8/29/2012
You had some good ideas about what would happen when Danny revealed his secret that I hadn't heard before such as the inciting ghost incidents for publicity.
IsabelleAuthor chapter 5 . 5/7/2012
Nice job,sis. It's not fair, though. I know all the answers because I am your sister and live with you. Why is it so difficult?

Roecliff: You make it difficult

AUUUUUGGGGHHHHH!
truephan chapter 5 . 5/4/2012
Hiya Phyllis and Bandersnatch: YAY! A new chapter! I read it as soon as I got wind of it!

Now let's get down to it. First of all, the very first 2 paragraphs of this chapter were confusing because I don't understand what they had to do with Abigail's experience in the rest of the chapter. They were interesting, but threw me off on what was happening. Just curious about them.

Now the rest of the chapter I liked. I thought your description of Abigail's first experience of wingless flight was very well done. And I can see you've been studying about the brain in your studies because of your astute explanation about memory and amnesia-gee did that come from Phyllis or Bandersnatch?

I thoroughly enjoyed the gentle humor in here as well. My fav was when Abigail mentions the wall as keeping her from 'from going where she wished and doing what she wanted.' It was very funny.

I also loved your explanation of morphing using the heart/core sensation angle. Very clever and interesting.

Finally, I clapped out loud when my fav trio came into the pix. And glad you liked my suggestion about mentioning whether Danny and Sam were a couple or not. I really wanted to know where this story lay on the continuum of the show. Good job at that!

So, now I've flagged this story, I'll continue to look for it. Good job! truephan
VampireFrootloopsRule chapter 5 . 5/2/2012
Ooo Vlad was sooo close to being discovered, but Fable is too occupied with her own worries to bothr over that. Hehe, shes scared of heights but likes flight, at sorta sounds like me! .

You know, anyone who knows you could guess what the "favorite game that is the reference" is. At least one of em. I might ave actually gotten that one right! -.-" hehe, oh well

Loved the chapter, hope you get more CC but im afraid i like this too much to give it to you

Cw: however, i am Not

Vfr: hes kidding, be nice clocky! Dont make me get the humility stick
truephan chapter 4 . 3/14/2012
Phyllis and Bandersnatch: Oooh, I love contests but I stink at contests! And the only on-line game I've done is scrabble, so I have absolutely no idea to which game you would be referring! So, I lose!

But now, about this chapter. It does explain things more as to why Buchara did this to Rebecca and now I want Buchara's hide for such a sinister action! In fact, I think I didn't even have to ask Ms. Hyde to take out her hatpin. She's arm and ready!

And now there's another new character and muse that are in the foray! My, the pot and plot thicken just as I finally catch up!

Hope you update soon! *whispers to Bandersnatch* Hey, buddy, make sure Phyllis does update soon, Okay?

tays! truephan
truephan chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
Phyllis and Bandersnatch: Poor Rebecca/Abigail and her amnesia! It's obviously going to get her into a LOT of trouble very soon.

Now, I have to admit that I see where Vlad was a bit OOC, but I also see that there is a very believable reason for it as well: his dealings with Buchara and the council are convincing enough for him to follow through on at least Buchara's cryptic message about Rebecca/Abigail. And Vlad saw the hints of how he can use Rebecca/Abigail as his pawn in the future as well. I think that it's a pretty cool power that Rebecca/Abigail can imagine things based on what has happened in stories and they become real. That would be very useful information in any plan of attack!

Now, the question is how exactly will Vlad use her? He's always wanting to get Danny and didn't even settle for Danielle as a consolation prize. I know that you said that if he trained 'Abigail' to the point that she's more powerful than Danny, then that will make Danny see the value of joining him. But I would think this is a little too easy for Vlad, especially when Danielle didn't work out when it came to trying to get Danny, and Danielle was Danny's 'clone'. It would be interesting to see if there was a more complicated reason why and how Vlad will use Abigail.

And you showed Vlad's manipulative nature PERFECTLY here. He is a pro with that.

So far, I like the story but it would be helpful if you would either put the titles of stories in quotes and books titles in italics because they did stick out within a sentence and therefore, were a bit confusion at first because I wasn't 'clued in' that they were titles of a work of fiction.

And, oh, I see that there's another chapter but I'll get to that shortly! Good job and looking forward to more! truephan