Reviews for Bereavement for beginners
D'awww! Great job! :3
JessiTsuki chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Very sweet I loved it.
Darke Angelus chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Nice story. I didn't feel it was too OOC. You had Barnaby's personality spot on: Aloof, indifferent, condescending. In short, his usual sshole self. Kotetsu is a sensitive guy and wears his heart on his sleeve. I can see him stressing out over his partner getting hurt- More because he figures he's the one responsible for the injuries for failing Barnaby in some way than for what actually happened. That just seems to be how his mind works.

Nice job!
ThisRedCat chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I can see Kotetsu getting emotional like that if something triggered his memories of the time his wife had died. It can definitely be enough to scare the hell out of someone, especially if they see it may be happening to another loved one. (Lil' Bunny) And because Barnaby usually doesn't get hurt, that's even more reason to kind of stress about it on Kotetsu's end I think. So yeah, I'm saying you did very well and it didn't feel OOC to me. I enjoyed reading it. Do write again!
Fruity Loops of Pain chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Ah...I loved this...It made me smile, so thanks for that! :]
hopeless-romanti chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
"Not when I have a partner like you." I went "B'AWWWW" really loudly, glad no one is home.

It did seem a little exaggerated in some parts, but it still gave me the warm fuzzies inside, so it was nice!
cloudstrifejen chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Yup! That's what Barnaby will say before the Jake incident or maybe a few weeks (?) after the Jake incident. *Sigh dreamily* They sure are a destined team... Even if their bipolar personalities clashed so many times! XD