Reviews for Something's Wrong
Tim Mcgee Ziva David Leroy Jethro Gibbs
Abby Scutio Tony Dinozzo
Caitlyn Todd
Mirage chapter 6 . 7/18
i really like the Story, and that Tim did not tumbled all over himself to accept Abbys luck warm " im sorry"...i mean who would do something like this after years of her bitching around ...
and i like it that poor Jett found a home with Ziva she is also a nice big sister
randomplotbunny chapter 6 . 12/14/2014
Absolutely astounding!
portia chapter 6 . 8/11/2014
1sunfun chapter 6 . 9/3/2013
Saissa chapter 6 . 7/24/2013
AAAAW - This was a great story - thanks.
Saissa chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
Actually I think the best punishment for Abby is sending her to "Coventry" where NOONE speaks to her about anything that is NOT work related.
2 weeks of no talking, no hugging and no friendship should REALLY teach her a lesson.
Saissa chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
Anyway, it's in agreement that Abby will have to work for forgiveness. And Tony may have to also, but not as much.

Yes I agree - Abby and Tony will BOTH have to work for their forgiveness.
Saissa chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
This is great - but somehow I dont think Abby is gonna accept everything that Tony tells her.

She only seems to listen to Gibbs - and she may not do that any more since Abby now thinks Gibbs has betrayed her by being with Tim - who supposedly belongs to Abby.

I LOVE Abby bashing!
Saissa chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
THis is GREAT!

Finally SOMEONE tells Abby just how horrible she is.
Someone needs to tell Tony the same thing as well.
trout1986 chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
I hope Abby has to work very hard for forgiveness, and not her typical bullshit. I'm not an Abby hater, but this narcissistic behavior drives me nuts
Bymaga Jones chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
I'm not a doctor, so your doctor-speak sounded fine to me. I'm just impressed that Ziva only smacked Abby; I was expecting her to roll up that Woman's Day and have to be pulled off of Abby by pretty much everyone else in the waiting room!
gotyour6 chapter 6 . 1/15/2012
I don't know if I've written to you before, but I love that Ziva took Jethro home with her. I also loved that Jethro "spoke" Hebrew, but I have to admit, if Ziva snapped her fingers at me and spoke in Klingon, I'd back off too!
00000909000000 chapter 6 . 10/18/2011
Good story. I am glad Abby went to Tim and told him she was sorry. Thanks for Sharing! :)
DS2010 chapter 6 . 10/16/2011
Really appreciated that Tim did not forgive Abs, that would have been to easy for her to get off like that, I liked that she will have to earn his and jethro's trust again. Kind of liked that Ziva is taking jethro the dog.