Reviews for Ensnared by Despair
Icy-Windbreeze chapter 36 . 3/22
It's such an awesome story. Thank for you for writing and sharing!
FaberryPezberry chapter 36 . 3/18
Beautiful! Thank you!
FaberryPezberry chapter 31 . 3/17
I love what you did with the whole 'I was ungly' part. I've never read that before and I've always wanted to so thank you so much! :)
JadeLeeBerry chapter 36 . 11/5/2015
Amazing story! :D
gllover22 chapter 36 . 8/24/2015
Wow! That was just terrific. Really well done. Your writing always is so wonderful. I hope you keep writing Faberry fics. Always looking forward to more.
EllieMoon chapter 31 . 8/16/2015
I'm Quinn is realizing she isn't Beth's real mother. While she loves her, Beth has a mom that has cared for since she was born. It isn't fair of Quinn to confuse her.
EllieMoon chapter 29 . 8/16/2015
I don't know if you know but colleges only receive your transcripts for the first three years when you apply. Your final doesn't go out until the end of the school year. So I don't know if you're just taking liberties or didn't know this wasn't plausible.
EllieMoon chapter 28 . 8/16/2015
OSU is actually a difficult school to get into just so you know.
Forevergleek9615 chapter 36 . 8/4/2015
How have I only found this story? When I read the summary, I was a bit hesitant on reading it knowing that it might be quite angsty. However when I read the reviews and the response was quite positive, I thought I'd give it a shot. And you know what? I am so glad I did. This is one of the best stories ever and even though they were broken up, they never gave up on one another. This was quite fluffy, a bit of angst (but the right amount), the drama; the sex was brilliant! I loved this story.
fangirlmc chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
I can't believe that I just discovered this amazing story a few day ago. Now, I just finished reading the whole thing and I honestly loved it SO much! Thank you for creating such a beatific story! Hoping that you'll write more Faberry fanfics soon :)
nofcksgiven chapter 36 . 3/25/2015
Aww, it's the end.:( I'm sad that there weren't more on what the Skanks will be up to while Quinn's away but I hope things will be better for them the next time they all meet up. I love how the Berrys and Fabrays were all in one room. I wonder if the parents know that one day they'll all be in-laws.:) Hehe. I'm forever happy that my girls are together and happy. Being apart is gonna be a b but I have no doubt they'll make it through.

Thank you for writing this! I love it!
nofcksgiven chapter 34 . 3/25/2015
Not surprise Quinn got accepted to Yale at all. She's too smart not to. Now she has to choose between NYU and Yale and I hope she makes her decision based on which school offers more for her major and not which city has Rachel in it.

Love the hotel scene! Gets more hotter than the last. I love that they're experiencing it all with each other.
nofcksgiven chapter 31 . 3/25/2015
One of the quickest ways to make me wanna cry: talk about little Lucy. It never fail.
nofcksgiven chapter 24 . 3/24/2015
Can you imagine Judy's reaction to Quinn putting mirrors all over her room and Quinn giving her lame excuses as to why she needed so much? Haha! That would, no doubt, be amusing. Faberry sex scene is even better than the last, esp. Rachel licking up Quinn's taste and then sharing it with Quinn… hot damn! Definitely did things to me.;) I also love when Quinn played the piano and Rachel sang My Heart Will Go On. I can totally see and hear that and Rachel sounds AMAZING! Quinn playing the piano is super hot (like Dianna is with the guitar and drums).
nofcksgiven chapter 23 . 3/24/2015
That was so hot and beautiful at the same time. Rachel wanting to re-do Quinn's first time and make it special was sweet. I'm very happy for them.