Reviews for Ensnared by Despair
tees chapter 36 . 3/25
Aww, it's the end.:( I'm sad that there weren't more on what the Skanks will be up to while Quinn's away but I hope things will be better for them the next time they all meet up. I love how the Berrys and Fabrays were all in one room. I wonder if the parents know that one day they'll all be in-laws.:) Hehe. I'm forever happy that my girls are together and happy. Being apart is gonna be a b but I have no doubt they'll make it through.

Thank you for writing this! I love it!
tees chapter 34 . 3/25
Not surprise Quinn got accepted to Yale at all. She's too smart not to. Now she has to choose between NYU and Yale and I hope she makes her decision based on which school offers more for her major and not which city has Rachel in it.

Love the hotel scene! Gets more hotter than the last. I love that they're experiencing it all with each other.
tees chapter 31 . 3/25
One of the quickest ways to make me wanna cry: talk about little Lucy. It never fail.
tees chapter 24 . 3/24
Can you imagine Judy's reaction to Quinn putting mirrors all over her room and Quinn giving her lame excuses as to why she needed so much? Haha! That would, no doubt, be amusing. Faberry sex scene is even better than the last, esp. Rachel licking up Quinn's taste and then sharing it with Quinn… hot damn! Definitely did things to me.;) I also love when Quinn played the piano and Rachel sang My Heart Will Go On. I can totally see and hear that and Rachel sounds AMAZING! Quinn playing the piano is super hot (like Dianna is with the guitar and drums).
tees chapter 23 . 3/24
That was so hot and beautiful at the same time. Rachel wanting to re-do Quinn's first time and make it special was sweet. I'm very happy for them.
tees chapter 15 . 3/24
Aww, Mack is a theatre junkie! Haha. I love that she and Quinn are slowly patching things up. I need the Skanks back together again.
tees chapter 9 . 3/24
I shouldn't laugh but I did during the fight scene bc for some reason, my first thought was that Ronnie was gonna slice off Santana's hair; not actually kill her. I hope Quinn and the Skanks are still friends, tho. I feel like they're just so misguided and once Quinn gets her shit together (but keep the pink hair, nose ring, and dark clothes), she can help her new friends out.
tees chapter 6 . 3/24
I honestly don't mind Quinn and Mack since I've always wondered about them two. I don't love or hate the parts with Rachel and Finn making out. I mostly kinda feel sorry for them both, esp. Rachel since Finn has no idea how to be romantic at all.
tees chapter 5 . 3/24
These two are driving me bonkers with their backs and forths. They say they can't be together or don't want the other and yet they seem to always gravitated towards each other. Also, I'm hoping Rachel cut Finn loose sooner than later bc their realationship doesn't seem to be going anywhere.
tees chapter 1 . 3/24
Skank Quinn is so dangerously hot! It's impossible for her (Dianna) to look bad, no matter what look/image is thrown at her.

It's been forever since I've watched Glee but I remembered and love the days of skank!Quinn but you've made that particular era EVEN BETTER. Mainly bc Faberry was a thing and even tho I'm a firm believer that Faberry really took off sometime in college, great writers like you can stll make me enjoy and believe in Faberry being an item in hs.

I can't wait to find out why Quinn broke up with Rachel!
subtleanarchist chapter 36 . 3/7
This was beautiful. I can't tell you how happy I am to have read it. It was a ride, I can tell you that - you made me fall in love with Judy and Hiram, and made Russel Fabray. . .Vaguely tolerable. Oddly enough. Beth was probably the highlight of the entire thing, I looked forward to all her scenes. You wrote Quinn and Rachel so well, it was like channeling them through the screen. Thank you so much for writing this. It's one of my favorites now, and a classic.
texican chapter 36 . 1/10
This was great. I really liked the evolution of both of the girls. Thanks so much for keeping this posted.
sanekittens chapter 36 . 3/22/2014