Reviews for Awoken
CuddlyHawk chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
Oh noes! D': Mac and Randi died? WAAAAAA!

*Sniff* okay, I think I'm okay now.

So Brittany and Alvin had a kid named Alex? Cool. That's so sweet :) I'm still bummed that Mac died! Anyway, love it so far!
jessicaluvzchipmunks chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
Awesome chapter, I can't believe what he said to Alvin. Keep it up )
Karenkook chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
Convel, everybody dies sometime. DONT BLAME ALVIN FOR EVERYTHING!
alvinfan209 chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
NOOOO MAC! I hope Alvin kills the bastad that murdered Mac! This was a great chapter, I cried a little when Mac died.

I have this idea: What if some monster (maybe an evil werewolf) tried to hurt Alex and Alvin gets so mad that he manages to kill this monster without even transforming into his wolf form? IDK just an idea. Please update soon!
no1nosme chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY! I LOOOOOVE THE TRILOGY! AND I ALSO LOVE LOVE LOVE ALVINxBRITTANY! ALEX IS SO CUTE! I LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM! Sorry, hehe, I'm REEEEEEEAAAAALLLLLLY hyper! Keep up the awesome work! d(_o)

~no1nosme~
Raiden Tachibana chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
EPIC! I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! CAN'T WAIT TILL THE NEXT ONE! AND YAY FLAMERS BACK!
jessicaluvzchipmunks chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
Great chapter, loved the fight. Keep it up.
Karenkook chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
And so the prophecy continues. Taking the lives of everyone, but Alvin and Alex...

Or is it?
Victory's Wonder chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I noticed you were spelling bet an beat. You might wanna fix it...

I love how Alvin and Alex are like brothers. And he get's along with Simon well too! xD

Update!
Raiden Tachibana chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
"OH YEAH!" Coolaid get out of here! This was an AWESOME FIRST CHAPTER! keep it going. Now if you excuse me, I am going to kick Coolaid's house down.
Karenkook chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
I can tell this will as awesome as your other stories. _ Possibly even more! :DDDDDDD
jessicaluvzchipmunks chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Great beginning. Can't wait for more
27 | « Prev Page 1 2