Reviews for My Life For Yours
Krystal Rain chapter 1 . 11/15
Loved it :)
NamelessAnon chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
That... That... That was beautiful. I'm left absolutely speechless. Thank you.
breezy-kuki chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
I love this story for multiple reasons (aside from it's content)
Some of those aforementioned reasons are:
-L & Light's IN-CHARACTERness
-poetic lines here & there at JUST the right places
-subtle but powerful hints of emotion (through tone) within those poetic lines that make the reader feel a range of his/her own emotions
-your enthusiasm with which to mold the characters, rather than just throw them into a new situation all together; by this, I mean you lead them up to an OOC event in a very characteristic and logical way. But that's one of the many beautiful paradoxes of {good} fanfiction.
-the ending. I'm a fan ;3
Lucy chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I don't know why this story doesn't have fifteen reviews yet. It's an awesome story! I normally like tragic endings like Romeo and Juliet myself but this was actually a great ending. Very clever the way L saved Light. I'm surprised no one has taken you up on your offer to request a story. I'd review fifteen times by myself if I had an account. Anyway, thought I'd let you know that this is a great story and hopefully get you closer to get you all th reviews this story deserves.
Sonorous Serendipity chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
:) I've always loved when Light confesses. Always so emotionally charged.. just.. aww. *heart* You'll definitely get 15 reviews in no time.
Kida Linh chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
The way you closed the case was pretty much perfect. 3 The whole story was kinda sweet, and I'm definitely glad it had a happy ending. (I don't like unhappy endings...)

Anyways, just wanted to say, loved your story.
Moonlight Memories chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Awww... that's so lovely.
The Psychedelic Knight chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
XD This is a really good story! Definitely going in my favs! Keep up the good work! Good luck on your future stories
Conspicuous Darkness chapter 1 . 11/2/2011

Totally should have ended this way. /nod
red-hoods-girl chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
awesome XD xx
xSynchronizationx chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Aww! Such a sweet story. Very well written, too!
Deadaleta chapter 1 . 10/14/2011