Reviews for The Blade of the Void
Malix2 chapter 79 . 7/12/2013
Great new chapter, keep up the excellent work. :)
OBSERVER01 chapter 79 . 7/12/2013
interesting chapter
RoyalTwinFangs chapter 79 . 7/11/2013
Not bad.
Guest chapter 78 . 7/10/2013
can u add vile because with the copies around even zero can't take them on together and even then i'm pretty sure they would make copy axl zero vs. copy zero axl vs. copy axl and vile vs. copy x tiffina summons he also vile would agree to help because he just want to prove he's better then x thank you for reading this and making this crossover
Hakumen chapter 78 . 7/6/2013
This is a great story one of the best. So are you going to update soon or are you still alive
ProfessionalPumpkinPoacher chapter 11 . 7/5/2013
Omega? Wha...but...yeeeeeeeeeeah, i'll have to wiki this tomorrow. Story started off good enough that I didn't want to open up a wiki page while reading it like I normally do and now i'm paying for it.

Whatever reservations I had about continuing are gone with this chapter. THAT is taking the initiative, not sticking close to cannon. Too often does a story follow cannon EXACTLY and come up with reasons that the transplanted character would do things as they do. I'm am now EXTREMELY interested in how some future events will play out, now knowing I don't have to assume they'll be cannonized.

Whole chapter was great. Honestly, my favorite so far. If I had a "favorite chapters" list this would be on it somewhere pretty close to the top. Or the bottom if it was a countdown list. But what if it was a countdown list with number one at the top? Hmmmm...
ProfessionalPumpkinPoacher chapter 10 . 7/5/2013
EX skills, eh? It's at times like these that I wish I had a better understanding of the source.

Usually bail when x-overs deprive characters of power they've earned to keep in line with the stitched world's level, but I can't really do that here. I don't know what those skills did nor what the replacement will do. Probably won't be as powerful if I take that "-ed world!" bit seriously, but compared to everything in the world it probably wouldn't make that much of a difference anyway. Really, i'm expecting him not to end up dead in his, assuming it happens at all, stand against the invading army. If he did, it's already been established magic can't bring him back, so no revival for him. Interesting to see how you'll play that out.

Beyond that: this story might actually go all the way AND I AM GOING TO BE HERE TO READ IT, DAMMIT!
ProfessionalPumpkinPoacher chapter 8 . 7/4/2013
Wow! I just noticed there are 78 CHAPTERS of this and they've all been of a decent length!

Could this be the legendary fic that actually goes all the way to the end-game of FoZ, something only spoken of in stories of the past? I'd read it all just for that!
ProfessionalPumpkinPoacher chapter 4 . 7/4/2013
So he's going to forego his saber, something unique to him, for cannon's Derf?

That is fairly disappointing. Probably some interesting interaction, being two weapons and all, but I had hoped he'd use them together or...something.
Sparxthehdgehog chapter 78 . 6/17/2013
Keep on Rollin on. Though if zero ends up with r63 X, I will find blues, and he will wreak his awsome vengeance on the man who courupted the youngest light brother. Seriously protoman was awsome. Imagine him as and x class robot master.
Wheeljack chapter 78 . 6/13/2013
If zero becomes king he can change the world.
Kuro chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
This is just a crazy assumption/Guess but what if Zero becomes king and marries Louise, Tabitha, Kirche, Siesta, Henrietta, Agnes, Roll, Leviathan, Cattleyaa, Matilda, and Tiffania . Then he would probably said '' I'll take it back being shot, slice, blown up, smack down, electrocuted, and stay dead was least brutal then sleeping with all of them in one night.

The non-cannon of Halloween was funny how about other not cannon theme like Christmas or the Beach Scene.
Yeza Nairomof chapter 78 . 6/7/2013
Keep up the good work
Also what happened that almost got you killed
Glint Armor chapter 78 . 5/24/2013
Why do I get the feeling x is going to be called on as tiffa's partner?
GreyMan19 chapter 78 . 5/23/2013
I can think of one thing with the whole X/Charity thing. When he's female, all the perceptions and experiences he had as a male will be perceived as to what a female will feel. So in a way, this bromance will evolve into a heterosexual romance. I remember a Naruto/Fairy Tail crossover that did this, forgot the title to it but I know there was a Lightning God in the story that switched their gender.
835 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »