Reviews for The Blade of the Void
Guest chapter 83 . 4/22/2015
Please update soon, I love this story.
Guest chapter 50 . 4/16/2015
I see monty python and Incredibles. NOCAPES!
Guest chapter 49 . 4/16/2015
Zero: How the hell do you do this?! You make Tsukune look unattractive and are only slightly less dense than Ichigo! Yet you still get every female you spend more than a few hours with to fall for you?!
Guest chapter 48 . 4/16/2015
The Tsundere runs in the family.
Guest chapter 42 . 4/15/2015
What if, instead of learning magic, Zero could be used as a ranged conduit for Louise's spells, using him as the origin?
Guest chapter 31 . 4/14/2015
For a Yandere to go with your Tsundere and robot people, have Nu-13, the unstable walking sword rack of the BlazBlue series. She isn't just a yandere, she alternates between yandere and terminator!
Guest chapter 28 . 4/14/2015
Cattelya is like Lisanna in Fairy Tail. She does not lose arguments. EVER!
ZXEclipse chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Are you still alive dude?
Everything alright?

Hopefully so. Be safe and come back to us soon.
alv chapter 83 . 2/17/2015
Como quiero que zero sepa la verdad de X
Zeromaru Chaos Mode chapter 4 . 1/13/2015
well done with the X4 throwback line. i actually clapped.
Sai Hikawa chapter 26 . 11/27/2014
This is seriously very, very awesome. I can't believe i missed this story. And the implication of x chasing after zero is funny and interesting that i find myself pinnning for that. Looking forward to more updates!
ZERO chapter 83 . 11/26/2014
Still no chapter 84 yet?
guardsmansparky chapter 75 . 11/20/2014
I did not see that coming
guardsmansparky chapter 60 . 11/20/2014
WEIL! It's gotta be!
SolidShinji104 chapter 4 . 11/4/2014
I'd like to see Bass brung into the series since he is Zero's progenitor. This is also because as far as specs would go in the original series Bass' is top notch with far more maneuvers to pull off than Megaman, and Protoman. I think that all in all it would interesting seeing the classic crew learning the new attacks in Halkeginia. Even though Megaman has always defeated Bass since he lacks the experience for the most point he was built to imitate Megaman who learns, in turn Bass would learn and compensate eventually winning. Protoman wouldn't make much sense to place in their since he is dying and his power core basically nuclear bomb waiting to go off. Duo doesn't much sense as he would likely just leave seeing as though there is no evil energy on the planet and resume roaming the cosmos. Bass is also the best choice due to having better defensive capabilities mainly due to the compact armor he wears.
838 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »