Reviews for The Blade of the Void
Quadredurudoubleslash2 chapter 4 . 11/4/2014
I'd like to see Bass brung into the series since he is Zero's progenitor. This is also because as far as specs would go in the original series Bass' is top notch with far more maneuvers to pull off than Megaman, and Protoman. I think that all in all it would interesting seeing the classic crew learning the new attacks in Halkeginia. Even though Megaman has always defeated Bass since he lacks the experience for the most point he was built to imitate Megaman who learns, in turn Bass would learn and compensate eventually winning. Protoman wouldn't make much sense to place in their since he is dying and his power core basically nuclear bomb waiting to go off. Duo doesn't much sense as he would likely just leave seeing as though there is no evil energy on the planet and resume roaming the cosmos. Bass is also the best choice due to having better defensive capabilities mainly due to the compact armor he wears.
GunRunner805 chapter 83 . 10/30/2014
what i want to know is if you plan on including ZX and/or ZX Advent
spacebound26 chapter 83 . 10/27/2014
So far this is probably the best fanfiction I have ever read. You have extremely near perfect grammar (a rarity these days on this website), the story fits together with itself and the actual megaman series, and it has key elements in a story that make it amazing when read. Very impressive, you're really the best writer on this forsaken website I've seen so far. I say "Keep up the good work." with a smile. :)
Unidentified chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Grammar and punctuation errors abound. That aside, the only major problem I see so far is that you presume the Resistance ever had access to satellites, even for communication, meaning that the last time he would have used one was when he was with the Hunters, if they were ever developed in the first place. Saying the Z-Saber works because of science also bugged me in how it was phrased, and the X and Zero series both referred to character death as death, implying that Reploids are thought of as alive.
I am here on recommendation from Charles Bephin, and my first impression is that it needs a bit of editing but could be really fun. Really, really fun. Maybe.
idea.getthe chapter 83 . 9/20/2014
If following the timeline, won't Tiffania summon someone from zx instead?
ZERO chapter 83 . 9/15/2014
Still no chapter 84 yet?
Trerac chapter 7 . 8/31/2014
Zero rules!
Blazedragon94 chapter 83 . 8/25/2014
Yesh You finally updated. Well can see the comedy and tension in a chapter like always good job. Seriously ever consider if you will make a Nanoha x Zero?
XSDStitch chapter 83 . 8/25/2014
Copy Zero must share the same inability to plan forward like Zero. At least when it comes to thinking about the consequences of killing somebody.

Thought I had assumed that Copy X would realize that killing the copy of somebody that Zero once knew would be an invite to come over for a killing spree.
Shikyo no Kyoufu chapter 83 . 8/24/2014
Yeah...this is X and Zero alright...They are combat leaders not rulers. It takes a special kind of ruthlessness to be a leader of a nation. X is too kindhearted copy or not and Zero when it comes down to it will go along with X while sneaking off to do the dirty dirty so X doesn't have to.
Reishin Amara chapter 83 . 8/24/2014
Ugh...second unwanted death this week...

First was a highschool dxd story The Eighth,Dragoon.I was infuriated when he killed Ayame...
Guest chapter 83 . 8/24/2014
good chapter. hope you update soon.
Pink bean chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Update
RoyalTwinFangs chapter 83 . 8/24/2014
Not bad. Long time but still good.
CobaltGale chapter 83 . 8/24/2014
Gods, I love this fanfic. It's always good to see another chapter. And this one brings up quite a few questions. The big ones for me being "Who or what will Tiffania summon?" and "What will happen to Copy Zero now?" Keep up the good work, dude!

Now, to ask a question. We've seen Black Zero...We've seen X-Armor Zero, I'm sure there are others I am missing.

Will we see Absolute Zero at any point?
824 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »