Reviews for The Blade of the Void
ZXEclipse chapter 1 . 3/15
Are you still alive dude?
Everything alright?

Hopefully so. Be safe and come back to us soon.
alv chapter 83 . 2/17
Como quiero que zero sepa la verdad de X
Zeromaru Chaos Mode chapter 4 . 1/13
well done with the X4 throwback line. i actually clapped.
Sai Hikawa chapter 26 . 11/27/2014
This is seriously very, very awesome. I can't believe i missed this story. And the implication of x chasing after zero is funny and interesting that i find myself pinnning for that. Looking forward to more updates!
ZERO chapter 83 . 11/26/2014
Still no chapter 84 yet?
guardsmansparky chapter 75 . 11/20/2014
I did not see that coming
guardsmansparky chapter 60 . 11/20/2014
WEIL! It's gotta be!
Quadredurudoubleslash2 chapter 4 . 11/4/2014
I'd like to see Bass brung into the series since he is Zero's progenitor. This is also because as far as specs would go in the original series Bass' is top notch with far more maneuvers to pull off than Megaman, and Protoman. I think that all in all it would interesting seeing the classic crew learning the new attacks in Halkeginia. Even though Megaman has always defeated Bass since he lacks the experience for the most point he was built to imitate Megaman who learns, in turn Bass would learn and compensate eventually winning. Protoman wouldn't make much sense to place in their since he is dying and his power core basically nuclear bomb waiting to go off. Duo doesn't much sense as he would likely just leave seeing as though there is no evil energy on the planet and resume roaming the cosmos. Bass is also the best choice due to having better defensive capabilities mainly due to the compact armor he wears.
GunRunner805 chapter 83 . 10/30/2014
what i want to know is if you plan on including ZX and/or ZX Advent
spacebound26 chapter 83 . 10/27/2014
So far this is probably the best fanfiction I have ever read. You have extremely near perfect grammar (a rarity these days on this website), the story fits together with itself and the actual megaman series, and it has key elements in a story that make it amazing when read. Very impressive, you're really the best writer on this forsaken website I've seen so far. I say "Keep up the good work." with a smile. :)
Unidentified chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Grammar and punctuation errors abound. That aside, the only major problem I see so far is that you presume the Resistance ever had access to satellites, even for communication, meaning that the last time he would have used one was when he was with the Hunters, if they were ever developed in the first place. Saying the Z-Saber works because of science also bugged me in how it was phrased, and the X and Zero series both referred to character death as death, implying that Reploids are thought of as alive.
I am here on recommendation from Charles Bephin, and my first impression is that it needs a bit of editing but could be really fun. Really, really fun. Maybe.
idea.getthe chapter 83 . 9/20/2014
If following the timeline, won't Tiffania summon someone from zx instead?
ZERO chapter 83 . 9/15/2014
Still no chapter 84 yet?
Trerac chapter 7 . 8/31/2014
Zero rules!
Blazedragon94 chapter 83 . 8/25/2014
Yesh You finally updated. Well can see the comedy and tension in a chapter like always good job. Seriously ever consider if you will make a Nanoha x Zero?
831 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »