Reviews for The Blade of the Void
XSDStitch chapter 83 . 8/25/2014
Copy Zero must share the same inability to plan forward like Zero. At least when it comes to thinking about the consequences of killing somebody.

Thought I had assumed that Copy X would realize that killing the copy of somebody that Zero once knew would be an invite to come over for a killing spree.
Shikyo no Kyoufu chapter 83 . 8/24/2014
Yeah...this is X and Zero alright...They are combat leaders not rulers. It takes a special kind of ruthlessness to be a leader of a nation. X is too kindhearted copy or not and Zero when it comes down to it will go along with X while sneaking off to do the dirty dirty so X doesn't have to.
Reishin Amara chapter 83 . 8/24/2014
Ugh...second unwanted death this week...

First was a highschool dxd story The Eighth,Dragoon.I was infuriated when he killed Ayame...
Guest chapter 83 . 8/24/2014
good chapter. hope you update soon.
Pink bean chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Update
RoyalTwinFangs chapter 83 . 8/24/2014
Not bad. Long time but still good.
CobaltGale chapter 83 . 8/24/2014
Gods, I love this fanfic. It's always good to see another chapter. And this one brings up quite a few questions. The big ones for me being "Who or what will Tiffania summon?" and "What will happen to Copy Zero now?" Keep up the good work, dude!

Now, to ask a question. We've seen Black Zero...We've seen X-Armor Zero, I'm sure there are others I am missing.

Will we see Absolute Zero at any point?
DragonSword35d chapter 83 . 8/24/2014
Tifa summoning, huh? Well, I was wondering how that would go. Personally, I'm hoping she gets Ashe. And model A. Would be funny as hell to see Axel's reaction to that one. As for the clones, well, they are kinda working off incomplete information, so you can't blame them TO much. They're gonna feel like Assholes when they find out what the difference is, though. Frankly, It would all be easier if X(the fairy, not the clone) just went over and lectured them a bit. I think they'd be more willing to listen to him, rather then Zero. Actually, it occurs to me, back on the topic of Tifa's Familiar, what if one of those two gets summoned? That would certainly mix things up.
pltrgst chapter 83 . 8/24/2014
where's louis?
Selias chapter 83 . 8/24/2014
A cannon is a weapon. Canon is "a collection or list of sacred books accepted as genuine."

Also, I'm REALLY hoping that those asshole copies get put in their place.
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 83 . 8/23/2014
amazing chapter as always.
well worth the wait.
keep up the good work
Mkoll chapter 20 . 8/23/2014
This Reminds me of the Halloweens in Bob and George. Keep up the good work.
Tethriot chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Dear author, I would like to profess that I love you so, so much. FoZ and MMZ crossfic? Check. 82 chapters? Check. I feel like a kid in a candy shop!
BinarySobriquet chapter 13 . 8/12/2014
I'm calling BS. If Zero is a one man army able to effortlessly slaughter 50,000 (which undoubtedly included numerous square class wizards), why is he incapable of killing one square class while protecting the one person he cares about the most? You can't have it both ways.
Megaman Zero and Ciel chapter 59 . 8/3/2014
It is either omega or sigma
831 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »