Reviews for The Blade of the Void
DragonSword35d chapter 83 . 8/24/2014
Tifa summoning, huh? Well, I was wondering how that would go. Personally, I'm hoping she gets Ashe. And model A. Would be funny as hell to see Axel's reaction to that one. As for the clones, well, they are kinda working off incomplete information, so you can't blame them TO much. They're gonna feel like Assholes when they find out what the difference is, though. Frankly, It would all be easier if X(the fairy, not the clone) just went over and lectured them a bit. I think they'd be more willing to listen to him, rather then Zero. Actually, it occurs to me, back on the topic of Tifa's Familiar, what if one of those two gets summoned? That would certainly mix things up.
pltrgst chapter 83 . 8/24/2014
where's louis?
Selias chapter 83 . 8/24/2014
A cannon is a weapon. Canon is "a collection or list of sacred books accepted as genuine."

Also, I'm REALLY hoping that those asshole copies get put in their place.
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 83 . 8/23/2014
amazing chapter as always.
well worth the wait.
keep up the good work
Mkoll chapter 20 . 8/23/2014
This Reminds me of the Halloweens in Bob and George. Keep up the good work.
Tethriot chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Dear author, I would like to profess that I love you so, so much. FoZ and MMZ crossfic? Check. 82 chapters? Check. I feel like a kid in a candy shop!
BinarySobriquet chapter 13 . 8/12/2014
I'm calling BS. If Zero is a one man army able to effortlessly slaughter 50,000 (which undoubtedly included numerous square class wizards), why is he incapable of killing one square class while protecting the one person he cares about the most? You can't have it both ways.
Megaman Zero and Ciel chapter 59 . 8/3/2014
It is either omega or sigma
Megaman Zero and Ciel chapter 33 . 7/28/2014
I cant help but think of pac-man at that last line!:)
Megaman Zero and Ciel chapter 23 . 7/23/2014
this is so heart wrenching
Blackangel257 chapter 49 . 7/20/2014
I feel like we're taking the phrase "Zero the Hero" to a whole other level here.
NT Warrior chapter 82 . 6/27/2014
Top 3 Pairings, in my opinion
1) Zero and Roll
2) Zero and Tiffania
3) Zero and Louise
NT Warrior chapter 5 . 6/26/2014
Just finished chapter 4, the zero and kirche thing is a lowpoint in my opinion, Ithink the best way to develop that part of the story would've been to show zero as somewhat emotionless at that part, considering that Kirche is a thirsty slut
Megaman Zero and Ciel chapter 4 . 6/1/2014
I believe Bass should because he fits the description of the unknown familiar
ZERO chapter 82 . 5/9/2014