Reviews for The Blade of the Void
Megaman Zero and Ciel chapter 33 . 7/28/2014
I cant help but think of pac-man at that last line!:)
Megaman Zero and Ciel chapter 23 . 7/23/2014
this is so heart wrenching
Blackangel257 chapter 49 . 7/20/2014
I feel like we're taking the phrase "Zero the Hero" to a whole other level here.
NT Warrior chapter 82 . 6/27/2014
Top 3 Pairings, in my opinion
1) Zero and Roll
2) Zero and Tiffania
3) Zero and Louise
NT Warrior chapter 5 . 6/26/2014
Just finished chapter 4, the zero and kirche thing is a lowpoint in my opinion, Ithink the best way to develop that part of the story would've been to show zero as somewhat emotionless at that part, considering that Kirche is a thirsty slut
Megaman Zero and Ciel chapter 4 . 6/1/2014
I believe Bass should because he fits the description of the unknown familiar
ZERO chapter 82 . 5/9/2014
Still no chapter 83 yet?
Blackangel257 chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Wow. In all honesty, I expected 9 chapters at the most. I did not see that number coming. Well, it seems I've got my nights occupied.
BloodBoredom chapter 82 . 4/28/2014
No prob with the X cast, obviously a lot of crap had to happen between the X and Zero series, as for the FoZ cast, Guiche is going well, but the girls are just too unified in what they do, it's like they're acting as one character, just with different backgrounds, you could try having them go solo and doing their own thing, because TBH, them working together only means that one fail would domino on all of them...It's really jarring, now one thing that would be interesting is if several characters would deny Zero's alterations as a violation of their will and humanity...it wouldn't have to lead to direct conflict, but it could be played for drama at the whole ethical argument of the thing.
GGFBank chapter 51 . 4/27/2014
I gotta admit. Writer have a real LOVE for megaman. Story is really good and very well written.
Still,Zero's harem is pretty humorous.
Kithrin chapter 82 . 4/26/2014
IMO (about rant at the end) X7 & X8 & command mission seem to be non cannon to X1-6, and it is in X6 that he seals himself away if you get his ending.
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 82 . 4/26/2014
great chapter as always.
keep up the good work
RoyalTwinFangs chapter 82 . 4/25/2014
Not bad.
WhizkidHV chapter 82 . 4/25/2014
Thanks for the update!

While I would have preferred more plot advancement rather than the setup occurring here, it was still a good read. Rock's reaction to Zero especially. Poor guy, always getting broomed. :nods:

And Wales is back? Well... that's going to make things complicated. Can't wait to see when Henrietta meets him face to face and how she reacts.

And ooh, Neige is being changed? Just because she met Zero? Well, that's an interesting development. Can't wait to see how that turns out either.

A note of criticism though. Paragraphs longer than five lines tend to be a bit hard on the eyes, so you might want to break them up.

Other than that, keep up the good work and I'll be waiting for the next!
Blazedragon94 chapter 82 . 4/25/2014
Yay you back. And the chapters is still good. Still exciting develop, still funny interact and still plain crazy...Yep is good to see you back.
831 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »