Reviews for The Blade of the Void
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 83 . 8/23/2014
amazing chapter as always.
well worth the wait.
keep up the good work
Mkoll chapter 20 . 8/23/2014
This Reminds me of the Halloweens in Bob and George. Keep up the good work.
Tethriot chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Dear author, I would like to profess that I love you so, so much. FoZ and MMZ crossfic? Check. 82 chapters? Check. I feel like a kid in a candy shop!
BinarySobriquet chapter 13 . 8/12/2014
I'm calling BS. If Zero is a one man army able to effortlessly slaughter 50,000 (which undoubtedly included numerous square class wizards), why is he incapable of killing one square class while protecting the one person he cares about the most? You can't have it both ways.
Megaman Zero and Ciel chapter 59 . 8/3/2014
It is either omega or sigma
Megaman Zero and Ciel chapter 33 . 7/28/2014
I cant help but think of pac-man at that last line!:)
Megaman Zero and Ciel chapter 23 . 7/23/2014
this is so heart wrenching
SteelBlackwing chapter 49 . 7/20/2014
I feel like we're taking the phrase "Zero the Hero" to a whole other level here.
NT Warrior chapter 82 . 6/27/2014
Top 3 Pairings, in my opinion
1) Zero and Roll
2) Zero and Tiffania
3) Zero and Louise
NT Warrior chapter 5 . 6/26/2014
Just finished chapter 4, the zero and kirche thing is a lowpoint in my opinion, Ithink the best way to develop that part of the story would've been to show zero as somewhat emotionless at that part, considering that Kirche is a thirsty slut
Megaman Zero and Ciel chapter 4 . 6/1/2014
I believe Bass should because he fits the description of the unknown familiar
ZERO chapter 82 . 5/9/2014
Still no chapter 83 yet?
SteelBlackwing chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Wow. In all honesty, I expected 9 chapters at the most. I did not see that number coming. Well, it seems I've got my nights occupied.
BloodBoredom chapter 82 . 4/28/2014
No prob with the X cast, obviously a lot of crap had to happen between the X and Zero series, as for the FoZ cast, Guiche is going well, but the girls are just too unified in what they do, it's like they're acting as one character, just with different backgrounds, you could try having them go solo and doing their own thing, because TBH, them working together only means that one fail would domino on all of them...It's really jarring, now one thing that would be interesting is if several characters would deny Zero's alterations as a violation of their will and humanity...it wouldn't have to lead to direct conflict, but it could be played for drama at the whole ethical argument of the thing.
GGFBank chapter 51 . 4/27/2014
I gotta admit. Writer have a real LOVE for megaman. Story is really good and very well written.
Still,Zero's harem is pretty humorous.
836 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »