Reviews for The Blade of the Void
asredwer chapter 8 . 10/23/2011
Very good chapter. Not much action, though this did provide insight into the workings of the royalty and how they feel about certain things; especially with Henrietta. keep it up
asredwer chapter 7 . 10/23/2011
Great job with the confrontation with Mott. I am still puzzled as to what exactly the runes are doing to Zero. Don't tell me though. I want to read it in the story. I am curious as to how close my theories are to what you have happening.
asredwer chapter 6 . 10/23/2011
Very good chapter. I have a couple ideas on how the runes are affecting Zero. My first thought is that it is turning him into a human(albeit with the enhancements he currently has). I was thinking this because of Zero having more difficulty changing his armors that he normally had, until I read through your AN at the end, so I am not thinking that it is more of a power consumption issue that caused the problem while changing armor. My other idea is that the runes are simply altering his personality, making him able to act more human than he is.

I am also starting to wonder if perhaps the runes will run out of magic with him unintentionally having them somewhat active all the time.

I can't wait to figure out what is actually happening with them.
LegendaryGamer chapter 8 . 10/22/2011
Nice one, look like that it will be interesting for Henrietta to meet Zero when She know that he is the familiar that cut mott's hand off.

I do wonder what is with Zero's arm where the Runes are... I only have two or 3 guesses and none of them are very good news for zero.
Malix2 chapter 8 . 10/22/2011
Great to see a new chapter, all the political talk kind of lost me, but next chapter should be good.
chaos5121 chapter 8 . 10/22/2011
I have been keeping up with the story since the beginning but have never reviewed and for that I apologize. I find it to be a very interesting crossover and I find that your Zero is a lot like the Zero I envision. He is someone who spent almost all of his time with reploids fighting and killing, he isnt like X who spent quite a bit of time working with Humans seeing as X is pretty much the prototype for most reploids he obviously spent a lot of time with humans and involved in their politics and even spent some time trying to be a peaceful negotiator. It is interesting the ways you have Zero handling things such as Fouquet and that noble. Quick, decisive and brutal. But it is true that ZnT world is a very feudal world with little advancement in technology simply because they dont need it. Our own world only entered the Industrial age because the black killed so many people and we needed ways of getting things done quickly and with less workers. I like that your are trying to downplay Zero's power by not having him destroy everything that pisses him of, and in a twist most of the people around him don't fear because they don't yet know and he really is that strong and that he could kill them all with ease and would probably require an army to put him down.

Zero actually can use all of the weapons available in Megaman Zero with just his current equipment. The shield boomerang is just his saber attached to his arm and spinning, the Triple Rod is a modified Z-saber hilt which extends the hilt for a spear. All of his weapons in the Z series as just variations of his saber and there's no way he would be carrying that many hilts around, if the triple, the chain, or the recoil rod are not available the buzz saw shield should still be usable by him.
Robo Reader 21 chapter 8 . 10/22/2011
Liked that most of the chapter was the conversation between the Cardinal and her Majesty. I rather enjoy learning the political relations and standings of countries.

Nice little cliffhanger.

Glad you removed the familiar show.
RazgrizAce22 chapter 7 . 10/22/2011
keep up the excellent work because each and every chapter you put up always has me asking for more and more so please continue to update, i look forward to the next chapter
ZXEclipse chapter 7 . 10/21/2011
Excellent work. I hope to hear more soon!
drake202 chapter 7 . 10/21/2011
cool new chapter I am really suprised he spared Mott even with Derf talking him out of it Zero can be stubborn I wonder though will the next chapter be about the familiar talent show and Zero meeting the princess?
NeoNazo356 chapter 7 . 10/21/2011
If Zero used his Z-Saber instead of Derflinger, would Mott's hand been cauterized on its own?
erisu1234 chapter 7 . 10/21/2011
i love this fic!I can't wait for the episode with ' and here's a request; would you mind adding more romance between Louise and Zero? :3
Malix2 chapter 7 . 10/21/2011
Another great chapter, keep up the excellent work. :)
bakapervert chapter 6 . 10/20/2011
Thanks for the update.
Malix2 chapter 6 . 10/20/2011
Great new chapter. Just to point out, you accidentally used "Saito" at one spot. Keep up the great work. I do wonder what's happening to zero. I kinda hope that the magic isn't turning him human or something, that would kinda ruin his combat ability. It's either that or the magic is starting to damage his systems? I'm not sure. I assume you'll reveal it at some point in the future.
836 | « Prev Page 1 .. 43 50 51 52 53 54 55 .. Last Next »