Reviews for The Blade of the Void
Malix2 chapter 7 . 10/21/2011
Another great chapter, keep up the excellent work. :)
bakapervert chapter 6 . 10/20/2011
Thanks for the update.
Malix2 chapter 6 . 10/20/2011
Great new chapter. Just to point out, you accidentally used "Saito" at one spot. Keep up the great work. I do wonder what's happening to zero. I kinda hope that the magic isn't turning him human or something, that would kinda ruin his combat ability. It's either that or the magic is starting to damage his systems? I'm not sure. I assume you'll reveal it at some point in the future.
asredwer chapter 5 . 10/20/2011
Great chapter. I found the competition between Kirche and Louise funny. Good job, and keep it up.
Robo Reader 21 chapter 6 . 10/20/2011
Maybe Zero should dig up the body. I know how I sound but... yeah.

Really wished he use that launcher or at least keep it.

Oh well.
Penny Smiles chapter 6 . 10/20/2011
"So who is going to lure him out?" Saito asked.

Lolwut?
twigggy chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
What if you work more than one classic-series character into the story? Given your insanely fast update speed I'm pretty sure you could handle that, and it would be interesting to see how they interact with one another when zero is thrown into the picture.
twigggy chapter 5 . 10/20/2011
Skullman was created by Dr Cossack, however Wily forced Cossack to build him and Skullman himself is the very embodiment of everything Cossack hates, at least in body.

This resulted in Skullman having the robot equivalent of 'serious daddy issues' whuch culminated in his dressing up as the grim reaper and storming Cossacks lab alone (and kicking serious ass) simply to get Cossack to pay attention to him.

Just saying, the games aren't tye only canon-compliant source of megaman knowledge.
VictoriousVillain chapter 5 . 10/19/2011
Mother good chapter, but I noticed that you are making zero neglect the use of his Z-knuckle and Z-buster... Why?
Robo Reader 21 chapter 5 . 10/19/2011
That was funny near the end. Zero should confiscate their wands whenever he gets a bad feeling cause of those two.

Staff of Destruction. What is it this time and can Zero keep it?
mbshadow chapter 5 . 10/19/2011
Personal I think Roll would be the most interesting to read about and if you did make Zero into a scientist you could use that to mess with a lot of people. I mean just think about people would react if Zero built a simple car.
Malix2 chapter 5 . 10/19/2011
Great new chapter. Keep up the great work. Uhm, regarding the poll that I must've missed reading about last chapter. I don't know, maybe roll. I really don't like the idea of bringing in a character just to be an antagonist, and the idea of zero making some technology sounds interesting.
bakapervert chapter 5 . 10/19/2011
Thanks for the update.
NeoNazo356 chapter 5 . 10/19/2011
So he's got Derflinger (I think), the Z-Buster, and his Z-Saber. I haven't seen any of his other weapons yet, so I hope to at least see the Recoil Rod.
SuperNova23 chapter 4 . 10/18/2011
As for a Megaman Classic Character, I'd love to see Bass and Treble. As for why, Bass would hate Zero for: Liking Mega Man X, Putting up with Louise, and for not fighting all the time, and therefore deviating from their "Father's" intentions
824 | « Prev Page 1 .. 43 50 51 52 53 54 .. Last Next »