Reviews for Tales of the Nibel Mountains
UnLike Us chapter 1 . 7/13
About that fan art. Sorry the link was faulty. Here is the proper one (remove the spaces): art/ Nibel-Wolves- 621339361
UnLike Us chapter 1 . 7/12
I enjoyed your story. I liked the way you wrote about the lives of wolves and the role that mako played in the wild life. Though Sephiroths attitude towards Cloud was a bit of a surprise to me. Since I didn't know much about what Sephiroth is like in this story, his first inclination to bed Cloud came bit out of the blue.

You work has inspired som fan art! If your interested you can see it on the following link (remove the spaces): thought95. deviantart art /Nibel-Wolves- 621339361?ga _submit _new 10%253A1468391451

Thank you for this story!
Varia no Shizue chapter 1 . 6/4
Really liked how Cloud was kinda feral but also still understood human speech. I sure hope that Cloud wants to be in Sephiroth's bed too.
Continue? Please?
lady sakura cosmos chapter 1 . 2/4
good story
Yoru-no-Ookami chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
This fic was awesome, and very well written. I love wolves (hence, my username) and we've been looking at wild children a lot in psychology lately, so I found this piece very interesting. Seph's inner musings were amusing as well :)
wolfgirl1012 chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
I absolutely LOVE this! Love CloudxSephiroth fics, The Jungle Book story, and this fanfic! I would love it even better if it was still going to be written since I can't write for the life of me, but if not I will still love this :D
yukio87 chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
You have to keep writing this story and tell us what happened to Cloud and If Sephiroth could take Cloud into Soldier? Please?
mochilera chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
wow muy original :)
Dandelion-san chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Aw Cloud is pretty kick ass here and I love it! Sad that his mother and father wolf died but I love the relationship between him and the other wolves.
Irbise chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Hey, great story, hope the sequel is just as great :)
kat1316 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
I wanted more
dontblink chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
lol, Sephiroth has some pretty strange preferences. Cloud's eating manners are atrocious (I think my reaction would be similar to Zack's). But I guess opposites attract?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Continue make this a story please
Wrin chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Not really a fan of slash, but this is good stuff.