Reviews for My Pen Pal
cemmia chapter 12 . 6/1/2014
Aww.. Such a great story! Just loved Jillian..
MagsWrites chapter 12 . 12/21/2012
Loved, loved this one! Also, loved that Rocco appeared to Jillian. Read this in one sitting and now on to part 2.
little miss michelle chapter 12 . 10/21/2012
adorable!
mrs.reedus chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Live the start. Will they meet
marymack chapter 12 . 11/28/2011
Oh my gOd I lOve the fact Of the pen pal it was such a great concept I love love love it
nekuranekomegami chapter 12 . 11/16/2011
totally amazing! :D
HolyCheesus chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Love it!

although I did notice most of the slang you used, i.e. Lass, aye etc. are actually scottish! haha both accent's are similar though and people always get confused between them so I forgive you for that :p I only noticed as my dad's Irish and I regularly speak to Scottish people.

love your writing style and all your stories in general, got to love a fellow Reedus fan ;)
Katariina Sofia chapter 12 . 11/2/2011
I loved it!
Katariina Sofia chapter 7 . 11/2/2011
I loved this chapter! I especially love the dream sequence with Rocco! Its awesome!
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 12 . 10/24/2011
Awww...crumbs. I mean, it was great. I just didn't want it to be over. But if there's really going to be a part two, I guess I'll be okay. For now. *grumps*
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 11 . 10/24/2011
Cliffhangers...yeesh. I didn't see this chapter coming on so suddenly, though. I like a good surprise.
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 10 . 10/24/2011
I don't think I stopped grinning for this entire chapter. I know it was a bit of a drift from the story line, but I think this was my favorite chapter so far.
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 9 . 10/24/2011
It's really awesome has fast and how much you update. This was a good, detailed chapter. I know it didn't progress the story much, but sometimes you need a minute to sit still and catch your breath. Besides, I like some emotional squishiness.
The Walking Reedus chapter 12 . 10/23/2011
What a fitting end to an amazing story... Heading over to part 2 now ;)
Lady Minuialwen chapter 12 . 10/23/2011