Reviews for Frappustalker
Fiercest chapter 1 . 1/6
Dunno what it is, but I love stories where the doctor watches out for her even after. Especially 11, I think it's a nice novelty. Really enjoyed this, thanks for writing it!
StarrGazzer chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
It's always, "just one more", isn't it? :-(
theboyandgirlwhowaited chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I lovvvvvvveeeeeedddd this. (: You should continue it!
Michael Dark chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
I enjoyed this story very much. Not only is it well written, but it confirms my prejudice that Shaun is a swine. Ever since the wedding in EoT I've thought he was another Lance (without the spider). When they came out of the church, Donna showed her ring to everyone-she'd finally achieved her life-long dream of getting married. Not once in that scene did she touch, kiss or even stand by Shaun; not the way brides usually act. They tend to focus on their new husband. As Wilf put it, "she's getting by."

I assume he won her heart the same way Lance did, by being nice to her, just nice; something she didn't get from anyone else.

I always thought their marriage whould turn out as you described-he squandered her money selfishly, ignored her for younger blonder women, and finally dumped her.

In a way, the Doctor's responsible for this mess. Once again, he didn't think things through. Consider: two high-school graduates; both unsuccessful (he makes minimum wage, she's a temp); Donna has the self-centeredness and poor judgement of pre-Doctor Donna. Giving these two millions of pounds, more than either had ever dreamed of, had to be a prescription for disaster. The Doctor can leave chaos in his wake, thinking he's doing the right thing. They would have been better off if he had given them a couple of hundred thousand.

I've enjoyed a number of your stories and think you could expand on the ideas in this story: detail Shaun and Donna's relationship; show how the wheels come off and how both of them react; describe how Donna is now essentially back where she was before she met the Doctor-alone, nearly broke, emotionally broken (another man demonstrated how worthless he thought she was), no career or other prospects. After having her memory destroyed, a truly awful end for the most important woman in the universe who saved all of reality.

I leave to you to decide how Donna is redeemed, the Doctor comes to mind. The universe, all of it, owes Donna Noble at least a break.
boredoclover chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
I love this. Especially the bit at the end where he's saying just once more
Garfield71 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Now that's an interesting little piece :-))
JuliaAurelia chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
This story always makes me so sad, especially when she starts talking about what a louse Shaun turned out to be, and when she brought up the IVF.

And the Doctor will never stop. Because he can't.