Reviews for Sailor Ponies
Awesome! I love mlp!
stankyledeansam chapter 16 . 9/25
Is there more
DreadedCandiru2 chapter 16 . 9/24
Oh, poo. She's become Pony Osaka Naru.
Plumalchemyst chapter 16 . 9/24
It's not Emma fault pinkie what with cheese sandwich and party favor showing up too many good ships for you
Kaira chapter 15 . 9/15
Please update! I like the story, but I'm pretty sure you haven't updated in a year.
stankyledeansam chapter 15 . 8/4
is there more?
Kaira chapter 15 . 7/31
I ship Jadeite and Rarity SO hard!
It's my OTP for this series here. The sad thing is that if you have a cross-ship OTP, it probably won't work out. But it's ok, because the universes have been combined instead of literally crossing over (by that I mean a character goes into the other universe). YAY!
Goeno chapter 1 . 6/16
Well, for Twilight, she really isn't that different from Usagi. Obviously, from the surface, these two seem miles apart. However, we know who Twilight and Usagi are very early on. One's proud of being the Princess' trusted, most faithful student, intelligent, and having no time for friends. The other's an unheroic, ditzy crybaby.

Then, their lives start changing. For Twilight, this happens very quickly, over the course of two episodes. She gets friends, she protects them, she leads them very efficiently. For Usagi, we see the effects of her growth over a season. She slowly goes from crybaby to a fair warrior and excellent superhero. Then, at the end of S1, when her friends are dead and Mamoru is brainwashed, we see her shine. She's in the spotlight, it's all on her, and she pulls off the miraculous. This is why Usagi and Twilight are both good in the Sailor Moon position.
Kaira chapter 15 . 6/13
When are you gonna update?
Guest chapter 15 . 8/20/2014
post more chapters please
Guest chapter 15 . 8/20/2014
more more more
Guest chapter 15 . 6/14/2014
Guest chapter 15 . 4/18/2014
please write some more
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
is cadance is going to be pluto
Dream Dragoness chapter 15 . 3/27/2014
This is a pretty good crossover. But check your spelling and be sure to use the line break or a button on your laptop to change scenes.

Looking forward to what happens next and the identities of Sailor Uranus and Neptune. (although I did think that the CMC would've been the remaining three Outer Scouts.)