Reviews for Sailor Ponies
Goeno chapter 1 . 6/16
Well, for Twilight, she really isn't that different from Usagi. Obviously, from the surface, these two seem miles apart. However, we know who Twilight and Usagi are very early on. One's proud of being the Princess' trusted, most faithful student, intelligent, and having no time for friends. The other's an unheroic, ditzy crybaby.

Then, their lives start changing. For Twilight, this happens very quickly, over the course of two episodes. She gets friends, she protects them, she leads them very efficiently. For Usagi, we see the effects of her growth over a season. She slowly goes from crybaby to a fair warrior and excellent superhero. Then, at the end of S1, when her friends are dead and Mamoru is brainwashed, we see her shine. She's in the spotlight, it's all on her, and she pulls off the miraculous. This is why Usagi and Twilight are both good in the Sailor Moon position.
Kaira chapter 15 . 6/13
When are you gonna update?
Guest chapter 15 . 8/20/2014
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease
Guest chapter 15 . 4/18/2014
please write some more
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
is cadance is going to be pluto
Dream Dragoness chapter 15 . 3/27/2014
This is a pretty good crossover. But check your spelling and be sure to use the line break or a button on your laptop to change scenes.

Looking forward to what happens next and the identities of Sailor Uranus and Neptune. (although I did think that the CMC would've been the remaining three Outer Scouts.)
Living Encyclopedia chapter 15 . 2/1/2014
Thank you so so much for updating! This is one of my favorite stories!
AshK1980 chapter 15 . 1/28/2014
Good job! This is an excellent story so far.
MLPLoverForerver chapter 15 . 1/28/2014
That was cool, and your little" next time " didn't make any sence, couldn't Nephrite just use his power to know who's who. Keep them coming though
Plumalchemyst chapter 15 . 1/28/2014
AWESOME
dragonbookaddict chapter 14 . 12/21/2013
*Puts on Fangirl Mask* OH SWEET CREATIVITY! YOU'RE STORIES MAKE ME SQUEAL IN JOY AND LAUGH LIKE I'M CRAZIER THAN PINKIE PIE! I CAN HARDLY WAITTO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER! *Takes off Fangirl Mask*
jacob.kogan.33 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013