Reviews for Reflections of Us
IvoryKeys001 chapter 27 . 11/8/2013
The best story I've ever read. Loads of twists and turns and just simply amaze balls!
Ivegotit chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
love your stories so much. loved this one too. thanks a lot
Kree-on-toast chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
ARE U KIDDING ME! AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! SCREAMING LOUDLY FROM THE MIDDLE OF MY BED RIGHT NOW ! how could you be gone so long! **crying tears of amazement**
strangevisions chapter 27 . 7/1/2012
i hav no words, dis waz awesum, u r a gr8 writer
steph A15 chapter 27 . 5/7/2012
I completely loved this story.I'm so happy I took the time to read it, it was definitely worth my time.

I can't wait to read more of your stories.
steph A15 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
its an amazingly written first chapter.I can't wait to read the rest of this story.
ThailynnCullen chapter 27 . 2/25/2012
AMAZING, THE ENDING, MIDDLE, AND BEGINNING WAS ABOUT THIS STORY WAS JUST... AMAZINGLY PERFECT! LOL, ANYWAY VERY AMAZING!
Kree-on-toast chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I MISS YOU GOD DAMN IT ALL! i check in every day hoping today will be the day you remember to check on your loyal followers.

your the air to my lungs and they are burning from lack of oxygen. i keep thinking what if somethings gone wrong, and i cant get hold of anyone who knows anything new :(

please Sandi come back let us know your ok.

Love and Hugs from around the world.

this story is awesome made me cry so hard... please be safe.

Kree
brittl76 chapter 6 . 11/26/2011
This is getting so good. it is like CSI with Ms Cleo. be back after a few more chapters
brittl76 chapter 3 . 11/26/2011
Oh my is she going to be able to 'train' him to do something against his nature is less than 7 days? must continue will review more later
brittl76 chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
*nail biter* Will they be able to solve it? Will they be able to save him? Clicking next to find out.

You give the best stories
brittl76 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Hey stranger. I am in need of a good story so where do i go your FFn profile of course. Starting this one and love me some supernatural stories. Excited HOpe all is well
AuntMissa chapter 27 . 11/4/2011
Another wonderful story! I am so glad you are back to writing and posting!
Saguenay chapter 27 . 10/31/2011
Thank you for the great story.
sammy.cullen rulz chapter 27 . 10/24/2011
amazing story ,this was the 1st story that i have red of urs looking forward to more stories