Reviews for Until we met again
shamanic demonator chapter 3 . 9h ago
I'm reading! There like so few fics in this fandom :( Hope your chapters grows longer :)
Linn chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
A really good story and I really wanna read the next chapter!
I can't wait, and you really need to continue, cuz it's so good!
Continue with the other story with Erin and Ial, you can write a little more. Hm.. I hope you write a little more on that one you best! (_)
Guest chapter 3 . 2/25/2013
This was really good please continue this! :D
BlackRavenOfTheRedSand chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
Oh my freaking pagan god I am SO glad I finally found this section! I had searched for KNSE many times, but under the name " beast player erin!" I feel so smart!

Anyway; excellent story! It depresses me that lal doesn't get more screen time in the series, he's my favorite male character. Did you know that my name is actually Erin! (Probably not... Got a little over excited there)

Send me a PM!

Loved the story please update I'm favoriting you and the story!
May chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
This is actually really good I like the first part after Ial met Erin
Anon chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
So you didn't get a review does that mean you should quit on a good story?
This had great beginning I wish there had been more than three chapters. I saw some deviations from the original series; did you base this around an episode or did you watch the entire series and decide to take your twists(that would have been quite fun :D)? I realize that reviews are like the life blood for a fan fic writer, but you shouldn't give up on something good because some people don't review. Hell if you write more they'll eventually get the message and review! Plus some reviewers won't review till a story is complete. I know I sound like a snide ass but that's the reality of a writer for you :_( But if you do decide to pick this story back up you'll have me reading it ;P
misteriosayuri chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
up date soon this is good i hope you continue writing more fan fiction of this anime sorry even if i want to help you to write one story im not good and im a complete failure when it come to writing
Guest chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
Please update soon! Keep up the hard work! Sorry I just got into kemono no souja Erin :( hope this pleases you :)
Guest chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
I'm sorry :( I just got interested in kemono no souja erin. I hope that you'll update soon so please u
Yu Kohaku chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
The other day I was looking throught the kemono no souja Erin fanfictions and saw the two you have written. I wasn't done with the series so I decided I'd wait till I was. I then wanted to read gintama fanfictions and I read A secret with my lover (Kagura is my favorite gintama character). I looked to see all the things you had written and I read your two other Gintama fanfictions and then I saw that you were the author of the two Ia-lu and Erin pairing fanfictions. It made me really happy!
Ling chapter 3 . 10/18/2012
Hi,
Would just like to say I'm glad to be able to read fanfiction about this anime.

Good luck
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
I really liked your idea for this story! I'm so excited to see how it unfolds! Especially when there's more Lilan action! I love her... Anyway I also can't wait to see how you reveal Erin and Lilans bond to everyone! Oh by the way his name isnt "lal" but "Ia-Lu," btw the fist letter is an "i" not a lower case L. I think you need a Beta to help with your grammar... You have a great plot, the execution could be a bit smoother though... I liked the way Ia-Lu and Erin met though! Too cool! Also the fact that Aston is a famous harp player is awesome! So do people know about her and Ohjus yet? How old are Erin and Ia-Lu anyway? Children? Or are they around 18, like in the last ark of the anime? Anyway I'm sooo glad you've written an Erin fanfic! This section needs more stories desperately! I mean the anime is fabulous! Overall nice job on the story so far!
Blahblahblah chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
Pum pum pum!
No way!
Love at first sight
Guest chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
Ahhh, please update! I love Kemono no Souja Erin! I want to know what happens in this fanfic!
FoxInTheGrass chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
I can't believe I barely discovered this story -_- Cuz I think you should continue writing for this story and your other one as well! I honestly hope you can add more chapters to both of your Kemono no Soja fanfics because they have potential and I seriously want to know what will happen next!