Reviews for Finders Keepers
I KNEW IT WAS BEN
Guest chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
thanks
indy-lou chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
This was probably one of the best and most well-written suspense fanfic that I have ever read. I figured it was Ben when you mentioned the only thing Jasper had drank was the gatorade, but I couldn't figure his motivation. Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I really enjoyed this story. You write suspense very well. I never saw it coming that it was Ben. I've been reading all your posted stories and I just wanted to tell you that you are very talented.. and I can see the progression of your writing skills. Thanks for posting these stories for us to enjoy!
Sydney
story a day chapter 5 . 4/27/2012
I liked the story. Very big shock at the end, I never expected it and I'm usually very good at solving mysteries. I might be being stupid but I still don't understand the finders keepers thing. X
Kree-on-toast chapter 5 . 11/8/2011
Finders keepers...

i swear to you right now missy that you will always be my most favourite Author.

you make my world complete.

can't beieve how far I've come from the broken girl searching for the oxygen in my world... you are as always the apple to my pie :)
Lolita1419 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
I absolutely loved this story! It kept me on the edge of my seat since the beginning...i couldnt put my phone down all night just reading this story! Awsome job! :-)
dixie12girl chapter 5 . 10/14/2011
Oh my god! Loved it! But I love everything you write. Thanks for the wonderful story.
sujari6 chapter 5 . 10/13/2011
Great ending.
sujari6 chapter 4 . 10/13/2011
I think there might be something wrong with the Gatorade that Jasper drank.
sujari6 chapter 3 . 10/13/2011
They're still not out of trouble.
sujari6 chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
I don't blame Bella for losing it after all she's been through.I suspect Tanya is involved.
sujari6 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Great start - very scary.
edwardcu77en7over chapter 5 . 10/13/2011
Oh wow! I suspected him after the gatorade was mention but I couldnt think of possible motives for him to do all that! And Edward took soooo much time to heal, I wish he didnt left Bella all alone those years ;(
edwardcu77en7over chapter 4 . 10/13/2011
Just when I was sure Tanya was involved...

And wth happened to Edward?