Reviews for Hunted
amy chapter 9 . 11/23/2004
interesting

good

nice

it wasn't bad
mary-sue chapter 3 . 10/24/2004
shalimar seems so out of character. helpless baby sum wimp chick i mean. eh u probably dont care bout wut im saying rite now.
MariShal chapter 9 . 10/8/2004
This is so good! Had to read it again. Write more Shal & Bren please.
sumrandomperson chapter 9 . 9/27/2004
hey... this is cool. luv it! :)
lil smiles chapter 9 . 11/7/2002
That was absolutely beautiful *sob* Can you write an Emma/Jesse story, please? Anyway loved this pairing and the story a lot, would you review my story "Unbroken Promises" I'd appreciate it! Thanks!
Computer Guy chapter 9 . 10/13/2002
I really liked this story! A lot of GRship... I mean Bran/Shal moments. Keep up the good work!
lollipop4 chapter 9 . 5/28/2002
Love it - my favorite MX fanfic I've read yet! Great love story...and it was really refreshing to get them away from the usual settings of labs, safehouses, etc. One question - they didn't get the guys who killed that woman - or did I miss that somehow? If not - good excuse for a return trip, maybe with Jesse and Emma along?
TKDgrl chapter 9 . 5/9/2002
Love it!
Claire4 chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
Hi its me again!

this is one of the best Brennon and Shalimar fics ever. THERE GONNA GET TOGETHER! Did you see the season final. They almost kissed! and the sexual tension between them. They are gonna get together in Season two. Anyway cool fic
Quest chapter 9 . 5/9/2002
NICE ENDING! I loved this story, your right Brennan and Shalimar do make the perfect couple. I hope you write more stories and finish the other stories you had going!
maggie chapter 9 . 5/8/2002
What an ending! Thanks for such a wonderful story. I agree, Brennan and Shalimar make a great couple. Last weeks episode had Brennan stroking Shalimar's hair and pulling up her covers while she was sleeping. You can't tell me there's not something there. Some spark. Can't wait to read the sequel.
Haily chapter 9 . 5/8/2002
I loved your story! and being a fellow Brennan/Shalimar shipper, I totally agree with you. did you see a breed apart yet? you'd love it!
Motorala chapter 8 . 5/8/2002
You've got my attention. Love the story! Keep it going on!
maggie chapter 8 . 5/7/2002
What a great story. Love the budding romance between Shalimar and Brennen. I don't think your chapters are too short. Your story is well-written and suspenseful. Love it! Please continue.
Casey chapter 1 . 5/7/2002
Ilove what you have done with the story so far. I love the idea of Brennan and Shalimar, I think they make a great couple. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to read the rest of the story!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »