Reviews for Above and Beyond
Interesting!
Eva chapter 7 . 5/11
Superbe histoire dommage qu'il y en a si peu. Tu as eu une très bonne idée et tu la bien exploité jusqu'au bout, sa fait plaisir. Tout est génial, rien à redire ; t'écris vraiment très bien. J'ai tout lu en une fois Continu surtout, ne t'arrête pas. Je vais peut être lire tes autres histoires :-D
De gros bisous !
twilightcougarrp chapter 7 . 7/4/2014
Wasn't sure what to expect as it's not my usual kind of story but I actually got right into it and wanted to see what happened to them! Very good story and written well. Thanks for uploading! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 5/1/2014
Cool story. I really like the Orwellian 1984 spin you put on things with the Overload (Big Brother)

AnakinPadmeSkywalker
artri chapter 7 . 4/26/2014
Beautiful story...like the ending.
Smilioso Ll.Ll chapter 7 . 5/16/2013
I spent the whole night reading this story and I have to say that I would have killed Jacob when he "took her roughly" back when they were in the cave. I mean really and how he kicked her out and tried to keep her daughter, I just wish she had killed him talking about how he didn't agree to take orders from HIS son when for five years he willingly believed him to be his son. All in all loved the story and glad jake is dead...
Kmelv3130 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I want to see this movie !
MakingT'ingsGoBoom chapter 7 . 12/16/2012
Such a great story. Kinda glad Jacob died, I didn't like him very much. The way he treated Bella and how he tried to take her baby away. Not a very nice man :(

I love the happy ending though. It's nice that Edward doesn't care that Dawn is not his biological daughter and that he's still gonna treat her as his own :)

This is defiantly going to be added to my favourites! :)
BELAVERA chapter 7 . 10/27/2012
That was a wonderful tale, and you did a great job telling it, too! With the suspense being introduced in the first chapter, then the answers slowly coming back to her. I'M glad Jake is dead, he couldn't stand Bella being smarter than him. First he was possesive of Bella, then he wouldn't give Dawn to her mother. I guess he was going psycho that whole time!
TheQueenNerd chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
I would just like to say that this was the best alternate reality story I have read.
I usually despise them, and just hate how the caracters are depicted.
But this one was awesome. It was nothing like twilight except for names and a situation or two, but honestly, this could be the idea for a novel.
Kree-on-toast chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
just had to do another Marathon of your stories LOL, I'm working down the list Hope to hear more from u soon!
borntodanceninefour chapter 7 . 8/4/2012
Honestly one of the best written, most creative stories I have read. And I've been in the fandom for over 4 years and read thousands of stories.

Now, I'm typically against people "pulling to publish" their fics, but I truly think you should change the names, etc, flesh out this story into a series, and let the world enjoy it. I have never felt so strongly that a fic could actually be successful in the real world. I can see it going very far. Like seriously, this story should be enjoyed by sooo many more people.
maliciouspixie5 chapter 7 . 4/5/2012
This is the second time to read this. I enjoyed it even more this time. good work
DesignatedReader chapter 7 . 4/4/2012
This was an amazing story. Thanks for all the hard work.
juliet2219 chapter 7 . 3/10/2012
Congratulations on a very weird but interesting story! I loved ur ideas and the storyline was absolutely fantastic!

I'm happy everything turned out fine and that Bella was finally free to live her life with her children and the love of her life! I have to admit, I hate Jake in this story and I'm glad he died!

Anyway, thank you for this story! U are my most favorite author on FF!