Reviews for Trust
IsabelCristina-SakuraPetals chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Lmfaoo, man, this was such an erotic but funny story. Great job xD
LilyAceThompson17 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Wow... I did not know pegging... and also did not know that Claire and Leon could do this. Just wow. XD

I enjoyed and liked this very much.
FireSin666 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Oh mah gawd dats nasty.

Seriously.
Day of the Wolf chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Nice descriptions and a very sweet ending. 3
pinkalmonds chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
The trust level here was fantastic, although I think some reviewer are right by Leon would totally say - no! But what is fanfiction for, if not for this very thing. And 10 reviews, for a one-shot (either good or bad) is very good.

A couple I used to know, did something to this effect - except he was passed out drunk and she was sporting something huge. He has never forgiven her to this day.

Well done, even if the content didn't sit well with a few you did an excellent job.
Peace Love War chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Thank you for explaining what pegging was because I was like "huh" but anyways I liked it. Finally a fic where Leon not gay. But Leon should had out his foot down and said "no I have the snake let me put it into your jungle!" XD But besides that any chance you can make a sequel when Leon returns the favor?

Peace Love War Out! O3O
rosykitten59 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Wow...I liked that story. And thank you for explaining pegging. At first I was like "huh?" But it was really good. Short and to the point. You should think about making a sequel to this...if u want to anyways.
Tealz chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
.GOD.

This is like a dream come true. I've always wanted to see Leon being bottomed, but not in a homosexual relationship because he is too masculine for it. Rape fics are indeed masculine, but they are usually unreasonably consensual (which is annoying), or non-con (which is not so good for Leon_I cannot enjoy the smut when he's abused)

I simply love you.
OfficerKennedy chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Well hello there 'Ugh'. Would I be right in thinking that is your caveman name? Or is 'ugh' your language for 'I'm a spineless tosspiece who won't sign my reviews?'

Anyway. My grandmother used to say, if you haven't got anything nice to say, don't say it at all'. I really think you should seriously consider taking this wise advice on board. Authors are by no means perfect and always value criticism as long as its constructive. It helps us improve and makes us better writers.

Judging by your comments, you seem to be the authority on the Resident Evil fandom. So why not share your wisdom with us mere mortals by leaving some valid points that we can work on to improve our, and I quote, 'fucking fandom'. You see, if you left signed reviews then we would perhaps be able to read some of your own work which, I'm sure, is perfectly spot on, in character and flawlessly executed.

If you are not the authority on RE then it's probably best that you should just shut your damn pie-hole. Just a suggestion.

Come on, review my work. I dare you. : )
ugh chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Could this fucking fandom get any worse? I guess I have to accept that good RE fic is dead. Great job on the OOC-ness, though. There's nothing hot about this.
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Holy wow! That was hot. Never thought of a story like that, but sheesh. The whole idea was good, your writing style was good, the whole thing was just hot! You got anymore like it? lol
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Women pegging men is so goddamn hot.

Love this story.
A Spirit 420 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
LOL I gotta say, this was interesting but it seems kinda unfair to have that be the one shot when it said he was imagining having the same thing with her. I mean, not enough people write fanfics with back door action and when they do its usually gays but actually straight people do it all the time. Still though Leon should have put his foot down! Be like, no, I've got the plug, you got the outlet! XD

Anyway my personal opinion is you should do a part two where Leon returns the favor but its your story, just some input :P
Ew chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Horrible, disgusting, out of character, etc...
JasielStael chapter 1 . 10/12/2011