Reviews for What To Fight For
zamorabaggins chapter 8 . 7/30
A most excellent ending to 'Five Loaves of Bread: Dark Toast'. Perfectly complimentary.
I'm not overly obsessive chapter 8 . 7/23
Well, I must say I am thoroughly pleased.
I'm not overly obsessive chapter 7 . 7/23
"Kiss her, stupid." Man, I love Finnick.
I'm not overly obsessive chapter 6 . 7/23
That was one hell of a whirlwind in one chapter, I gotta say.
I'm not overly obsessive chapter 4 . 7/23
I amend my earlier statement; they quickly fixed things up. Good job, guys. Good job. I'm proud of Katniss for being decisive. Well, as decisive as Katniss is capable of being, anyway. (It's okay, Katniss. I can't decide anything for shit, either)
I'm not overly obsessive chapter 3 . 7/23
I confess I'm disappointed she kissed Gale. For a number of reasons, actually. Because I felt she was falling in love with Peeta, for one, and another being I felt that he was falling in love with Johanna. And not to mention how astoundingly selfish it was of both of them. For Johanna, and her and Gale's children.

Anyway, silly thoughts. Next chapter.
S chapter 8 . 3/14
I thought I read this before, but I couldn't remember, so I read it again. And I loved the original Dark Toast story and am so glad that there is a continuation, it was amazing. I was so upset in the Betrayal chapter, but I loved every bit of this story. Especially that ending. I should get back to my project now, but I really just had to read it. Thank you!
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 8 . 4/30/2014
Woop! I loved that fic too and wished there was more so I am soooo happy you wrote such an amazing continuation :)
Anne Nonymus chapter 8 . 3/8/2014
Amazing story!
I did read Five Loaves and this was a perfectly written continuation of it. Loved how you had their placement in the Capital manipulated by Haymitch and her father, and how you portrayed the development of the relationship between Peeta and Katniss.
This was a very enjoyable read and I thank you for your beautiful continuation of such a lovely story.
MoonlitSorrows chapter 8 . 2/20/2014
Aw this is cute! I like your spin-off on Dark Toast.
lysen5972 chapter 8 . 1/13/2014
Hi,

Loved this story. I liked that you were able to create the same kind of atmosphere as in the original piece. I really liked your ability to further the story and your placement of Haymitch was ideal. I think that you also framed Peeta's character in a very plausible way.

Thanks for sharring this story,
Lysen5972
mecaka chapter 8 . 1/10/2014
AW THEY HAD A BABY! :')
This was great! A perfect conclusion to aim's story!
Mockingjays Daughter chapter 8 . 1/5/2014
Yes I agree all of there story's are amazing! I'm glad I found this! Your story are amazing as well you have a very similar feel to the way you write! I wish you would continue some of the other five loaves of bread story's of hers. I hate clif hangers and basically all of story's end that way! But not yours so I like you ;) haha
xianiaHarMione chapter 8 . 1/5/2014
Bloody hell!
I lile all your writings.,
want more petkat fanfic...hahaha
pm me plz..
Your a one heck of an author.,

*bow
Aundielen chapter 8 . 12/22/2013
Great read! Thanks for sharing this!