Reviews for Enchanted
Eminator chapter 20 . 1/17
SO... I desperately need you to post more to this story. It's... Phenomenal! I absolutely love it and when I got to the end... PLEASE PLEASE write more!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/10/2013
Upload please! It's so good I can't wait!
moriahhh chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
I just found Terra Nova and it's only one season! Good thing there's fanfiction;) I love your story!
LSiri chapter 20 . 9/18/2013
This is such an amazing story... So sorry you didn't finish it... I adore it! Would give anything to see it run through the series at least...
Guest chapter 20 . 9/12/2013
So wish you would continue thus one! I'm dying to know what was said to Mark's brother!
VasquezRocks chapter 20 . 8/20/2013
I have to say, your "Enchanted", "Wonderstruck", and "Wooing Miss Shannon" are my favorite Terra Nova stories. I just recently discovered FanFiction and I really wish you would continue through the end of the season & beyond! The detail and depth of the stories from both Maddy & Mark's points of view are great. So if you are ever looking for a project to continue, please, please, PLEASE resume work on "Enchanted" and/or "Wooing Miss Shannon"!
brownie bunny chapter 20 . 7/31/2013
I wish you would continue with this story. :-) There's nothing in this world that brightens up one's day quite like a slow and sweet romance... :-D I love the way you have written this, infusing it with just the right amount of romance and subtlety. None of that fast romance stuff for me...I'm you fan now. :-D
LilyGinnyAlicia chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
beautiful
Fenrisulven13 chapter 20 . 4/12/2013
Im hoping you will continue on this story because I LOVE it!
That bit about Tyler and Josh being utterly humiliated by Zoe and her friends made me guffaw out loud!
You got a REAL talent for writing!
Well I will keep one eye on this site and the other on Live Journal just to be on the safe side( I like Live Journal better though because off the pictures you add there)
linka53 chapter 19 . 3/3/2013
Speaking of, are you planning on continuing that one? You seem to be slightly farther behind on that one than you are on this one and I like to hear Mark's point of view
tryingtofindmyplaceinthisworld chapter 20 . 2/2/2013
LOVE the story. hope you update soon. Please.
Silent.Knight1 chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
Wow this is incredible! You are such a talented writer! I absolutely love it! You have captured Mark and Maddy's personalities and relationship perfectly! You make me love them even more! This story is very well written and inspiring, especially as I am trying to write a Terra Nova story as well! I can't wait to read more and I wish to congratulate you on such a wonderful piece of writing!
Orihime-San chapter 20 . 1/19/2013
so far ... THIS STORY IS FUCKING AWESOME!
CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER!
KEEP ON WRITING!
abby85 chapter 20 . 1/18/2013
Hi,

I just finished the last chapter that you posted, and hope that you will consider finishing up the story. I really like how you fill in the missing time from the show, and help to fill in the pieces of the love story. Hope you'll return...
Challen Evergreen chapter 20 . 1/15/2013
I am completely in love with this story, and so far with all of the stories of yours I've read thus far. I adore Marks side of the story as well, hope we get to see more soon.