Reviews for I'm sane just ignore the knife behind my back
Yolusa chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
this was so sad and depressing..., but I liked it
JustARandomKid chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I love this story.I can seriously imagine Garra like this if he actually had unrequited feelings for Naruto. Everything was perfect in this wonderful ( kinda depressing ) piece of literature. Thank you so much for writing this and I shall also read all your other stories too.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I have never cried when reading fanfics but this one was just so sad i literaly started crying.
25ShadesOfFebruary chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Woah very powerful story
SheWhoBringsDarkness chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Son of a Protestant whore! I am crying right now! That was beautiful, I love your writing style! OMFG I haven't cried in months -.-
gaarablack chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
NotSoStrange chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
that was sad and kinda depressing for poor Gaara,stupid stupid Sasuke.
pukefacblacklol chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I love this story. I wish more were kind of like this.
Beautiful-TheDarkestHearts chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Omg. I cried at the end3

Good story though.
TechnoAngelprincess chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
waaah how could Naruto be so foolish :(
Ligeta-Chan chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Seriously,dude,you made me fucking cry! That is NOT cool. : Straight to my favorites,though. Perfect.I just can't describe this fiction...
AkatzeLove chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Wow... I... I seriously have no words to describe what I've just read... It was more then amazing! I am actually crying right now T_T... The way you wrote this was really amazing, I could feel Gaara's feelings with the words! And the way it ended... seriously, I have no words! Keep writing this way, every phrase made so much sense! Amazing! .
MassacreAngel chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
One of the best fanfictions I've read in a long time :)

The parts where it said "Please ignore [...]" really made it flow pretty well, and gave it a lot more of an impact.

Seriously, though, the second to last sentence... "I'm sorry I ruined your shirt."

Very good, very sad, and overall, I loved it.
Nychta chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
so, so sad.

yet so...epic? i dont know.

everything's so in character tht it hurts and... im crying (but *shh* don't tell)
aliendroid chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Holly Shit! Great job I loved it, but holy shit! I thought I had depressing thoughts!