Reviews for Back When We Were Good
TGWReview chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
Please continue with this, I'm hooked!
SeeSee3 chapter 2 . 11/21/2011
Ugh, that Peter! Great writing so far!
JessieGurl chapter 2 . 11/18/2011
Great job with this story! I love reading Georgetown stories...keep the next chapters coming!
Anna chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Great job with chapter one!
TGWFan chapter 2 . 11/10/2011
Fantastic story! I'm excited to see what happens next now that Alicia has to decide between Will and Peter!
ForeverForOne323 chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
This is such a great AW fanfic so far! You're doing a great job with this, please continue with part #3! :-D
Alkali chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
Omg! Great story! Update soon!
AWShip3 chapter 2 . 10/19/2011
SUCH a great story so far! I really enjoy seeing Will be so protective. Please continue with the next part soon! :-)
NightSky13 chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
Great fanfic - I love a good Georgetown story. :-) Please post part three soon. Thanks!
Reviewer chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
I like your characterization of Alicia and the way you made Will so contrite. Update soon, you're doing great!
MissyFiveOh chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
Very interesting story, I really like how strong she is after something so horrible. Will is a sweetheart, such a great friend to the woman he longs for.

This has inspired me to write some fanfic of my own: :-D Thank you for the great writing!
MelB2020 chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
Awesome! Thanks for posting. :-)

I really enjoy reading this story and seeing Alicia try and choose between to two men in her life. Can't wait to see where you take this story next.
Jenny chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
Great chapter! So glad we didn't have to wait long...I'm a bit impatient. lol!
KittieG226 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Exciting first chapter! Poor Alicia...that made me so sad but I really loved the way Will came to her rescue.

Great story line, I really love the dynamic between Will and Alicia. Their chemistry is so sweet. ::sigh::

Keep up the good work!
MrsGardner chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Ok, gotta say...I really love chapter one so far and cannot wait to see where you take this story. I always love to see different ideas on what happened between A/W at Georgetown because the show has yet to tell us! Awesome job so far - please write the next chapter soon!