Reviews for A New Life
Salut-chan chapter 14 . 6/7/2012
I really like this story. I hope everyone will be ok. I'm Polish and I like Poland in your story. But I must admit that "Ja go przegapić was tak dużo," he whispered. "Bałem się i dalszy nigdy nie patrz was." is totally incorrect. It should be "Tak bardzo za tobą tęskniłem," he whispered. "Bałem się, że nigdy więcej cię nie zobaczę."

Well, I think you use translate for write this, right? Don't do it again, if you want write something in polish I can help you with this.
86 chapter 18 . 1/15/2012
ooooooohhh~ I can already see Hong Kong!
RainCloudFedarie chapter 17 . 1/8/2012
1. WHOA...just whoa.

2. Is my Antonio...dead? *tears up*

3. WHAT HAPPENED TO ENGLAND?

4. Russia...we're gonna have a little chat with my chainsaw, okay?

5. I miss Matthew :

6. UPDATE LIKE, NOW!
xxicexxlostsoulyahoo.com chapter 16 . 12/22/2011
Omg! Totally Awesome! Can't wait to read more!
Anakin-san chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Hey ! I'm french so sorry for my grammar...

It was a very cute fic. I like it ! But, if I can help you for the dialogues in french, I say that : "Mon chéri" is better than "mon cher" who is more support... Mon cheri is used in the vocabulary of the family, it's more nice... (I don't know if you understand )

So, I hope you understand ! Bye :)
MaybeBlue chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Hooray for sequels! :D

I love FrUk so much, it's just too cute. Great job on the story, I'll be watching for the next update!
NightFlowerLuv chapter 13 . 12/2/2011
Friggin-

POLAND IS AWESOME! 8D
xXIceXxShatteredXx chapter 11 . 11/24/2011
Omg Awesome Chapter! Can't wait to read more!
Kiha717 chapter 10 . 11/23/2011
Love this story and cannot wait to see more, I really pray Ludwig gets a little daughter because I know Felici and him would raise a little girl so well, I know you'll pick the best though.

You know, I'm not even a SpaMano shipper and yet you made me smile at the couple when you used it. Pretty good move. Anyways, I am excited to see what you have in store.
xXIceXxShatteredXx chapter 10 . 11/22/2011
Omg! I am dying to read more! I can't believe this! So amazing!
deskdraik chapter 9 . 11/22/2011
oh~~ interesante! ñam, espero continuación XD
deskdraik chapter 8 . 11/22/2011
Has puesto a Rusia como el malo... hagas lo que hagas, no me vas a hacerlo odiar, porque lo amo , su faceta tan sádica es tan genial~ Rusia-san puede hacer lo que quiera! Y ¿Cómo pueden sospechar de Japón? Él es tan bueno y amable! y respetuoso~ cofcofcof, pero yo amo a Rusia~ XD
xXIceXxShatteredXx chapter 7 . 11/3/2011
Oh My Gosh! I totally can't wait to read more of this story! So Suspenceful! :D Awesome!
deskdraik chapter 7 . 10/23/2011
... que malo DX, que no le hagan nada! huu, será el señor ese del hospital? no creo, de lo contrario Arthur lo hubiera recordado, hu, espero continuación! muchas gracias!
deskdraik chapter 4 . 10/17/2011
Que bueno que no le pasó nada a Arthur D'X (o te pegaba), ejem, muchas gracias! *3* espero continuación! w
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »