Reviews for Daily Review
winddemon199 chapter 1 . 3/7
What have i said about under-age sex?

...It's fun?
I loved this part lol
StarDustDragonknight chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
This reminds me of that one Omake they did and Balaika was their mother.
FireKitsune1 chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
I am oddly reminded of Llamas with hats while reading this.
Cookierin chapter 1 . 6/16/2014

It's Really Hilarious.

"What have I said About underage sex?"
"...It's fun?"

ORIYAAA! I so love Hansel and Gretel
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Wow, mother of the year-LOL:)
James chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
I love this more than the ending. I really wish something like this was the actual ending instead of the sad ending that quenches out tears..
James95 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Just discovered this and it's so fun!
Blah blah chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I was reminded of a certain someone who, if they met the two, would love to get them under their 'care'.

The world wouldn't stand a chance.

HUA Alucard, come on down.
The Ronin Kunoichi chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I neglected to review your story. Opps. I enjoyed it very much. Kids say the darnedest things. Blow- and se-. LOL.
ReLiC AnGeL chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I'd hate to say this but I found your piece quite amusing. xD Watching Gretel getting shot in the head without second thought was just plain wrong. She should've lived, or at least be given a more "peaceful" end before departing the living world to join Hansel.
Wordlurker chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Well... Does it make me a bad person if I thought this was funny?

Also, I didn't like Hansel/Gretel's deaths either. Sure, they were completely psycho, but I couldn't help but pity them.
qwertyd chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Damn those twins are crazy! Good one-shot though, very funny. You could have done a lot more with this though but still great.
BulletsforValentine chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
It's cute. I don't know how, but I enjoy the idea of Balalaika as their mother and Chang their father.
Tears of Eternal Darkness chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Hilarious! I love it.

Ann E. Casap chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
I would hate to be the mother if those two even if their lives were and still are fucked up. Humorous and entertaining nonetheless. Good work! ...well at least it's Roanapur. That stuff happens everyday. I love how you portrayed the twins and Balalaika. Killing and apparently, having underage and unprotected sex with a smile. Youth these days. Roanapur stlye.