Reviews for The Darkest Priestess
MoonPrincess623 chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
You can't do this to me! You can't give me 2 chapters of a start of a kick ass story and just leave me hanging! Update.
Miss Saryna chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
enjoyable, update soon
AbyssTales chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
I like how this is going. I've been looking for a fic of this couple (good and still being updated)for ages and you've made me a veeeeeery happy woman. Marvellous writing, hope you update soon!
kagome pairing chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
Please write more it's awesome so far
AKARY YAMI chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
hi i would love to read the next chap i hope is soon, have fun and by the way its a great start dont give up i will read the next chap because its a great fic read you soon and have fun for now i will need to go i have to do an exam monday so tata
Kira Kyuu chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
Aw. Two weeks? -sighs- Alright.

Thanks for this update!

K9
Orchamus chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
Interesting the way the Rekai Tantei reacted to Botan's request. Thanks for the update, I look forward to seeing what comes of a wholly purified Shikon no Tama.
Miss Saryna chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
loved it! it was lovely, really! update soon, please! I really can't wait to find out what happens next
Orchamus chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Well, this is rather different. I'm not quite sure what to make of it yet, but do continue, I'm sure from what I've seen so far that it should be rather interesting.
inudemoness247 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I want to say first I cant even remember the last time I have left a review.. but I would like you to stay motivated to write. I have not read a inu/yuyu crossover in years but I did really enjoy this and would love to read more. I cant remember the previous version of this story but I am curious to read it again and see how things turn out. Please remain inspired and update again soon!

ID247
cowgirlkitten2000 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
it sounds very interesting. well written. i can't wait to read more of it.
DudettRin101 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
This is really good. I can't wait to read the next chapter to see what happens next!
lhazell chapter 1 . 10/13/2011