Reviews for Cigarette Burns
bloody exquisite.
stars shine out chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful!
irockmysoxttm99 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
i like it(: its poignant and expressive(:
keep my issues drawn chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
What do you mean, "this isn't so great anyway'? It's absolutely heart-stoppingly amyzing! :')

Wow... Just... Wow... You set this piece up so well, and it was so sad, how Teddy had gone crazy, and mad, and had lost his memory since Lily died. You write so well, it's not fair! ;)

I really /really/ loved this.
Scarlet Natalia chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I can't Believe how beautiful an tragic this was. You're an excellent writer, every story makes you think. You're heart wrenching as well, though! It was beautiful, and so so sad.
writergal24 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I like it! Yeah, it reminded me of 50 First Dates. Good job!

writergal24
Drkness'sDaughter chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
you succeed in chilling me every time but amazing as always) i definitely loved it!
lachambre11 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
fuck, this is marvelous.

And it breaks my heart
Gluttoo4ever chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Aww... I'm crying, again... Loved it! Gonna go recommend it to fwens :D
iliads chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
this is heartbreaking. everything about your writing is so real, so tangible. i could feel it as if i were teddy and suffering such a loss. just, brilliant is all i can say. i'm basically speechless right now and that doesn't happen often.
wandering endlessly chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
At first I didn't understand it, but no it's so sad. It's sort of like the Notebook? Arghh I love this so much.
juliette chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
the suspense was well kept throughout the story :) the description was also used very appropriately and pieced together in a great way. good job!
anonymous chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
i swear, this is absolutely the best FF i've EVER seen. whoa! awesome!
account-isn't in-use chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
This isn't great at all. It's...

PERFECT. THAT'S THE WORD.

IT'S PERFECT, NO OTHER WAY TO DESCRIBE IT. I LOOOOOOOOVE IT! OMGOMGOMG. IT'S SOOOOO GOOD.

Don't underestimate yourself, this FF is AWESOME, okay?

I totally loved EVERY part of it - every paragraph, every sentence, everything. :DDDD

PERFECT, I SAY!