Reviews for gone
B R Cary chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
I, too, cried when they found Steve. Claudia's scream just breaks your heart. But upon rewatching the episode, I noticed several things foreshadowing what was to come. But the scene that really got me was when they are watching the video Steve had made and his very last words are to Claudia. Instant flood.

Anyway, great story and keeping in with Claudia's character.
Lover of Reid chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
That was great. I like your way of how Claudia brought Steve back. It was a lot simpler than on the actual episode. Its just sad that Claudia thinks that Pete, Myka, and Artie were killed in the explosion.
ThePhoenixandtheDragon chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Please continue on. I cannot wait for show to return. Please write a happy ending.
Jimmy 144 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Very nice. Yes, it will all be in the watch. Thanks
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I love this! In the metronome we trust! The pocket watch will bring back the Warehouse, and the metronome brings back Jinx and then we're all right! Right? -tears- This was so sad
Oops chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
I'm so sorry I've never reviewed on before... Anyway I was saying we shouldn't have to wait until 2012! It's not fair, and I really hope the new season starts with something similar to what you wrote, if not I'll just start getting tears in my eyes everytime someone says Steve. 0.o I really am pathetic... Great story!
Idon'thaveanaccount chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
You were most definetly not the only one crying. I was sobbing like a baby, that had its pacifier taken away, my whole family thought I lost it. I really like the way you wrote this story, I've been looking for something that settles the age I feel whenever anyone mention Warehouse 13. We should not have to wait until 2
KJay99 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Very nice shot!

Really like your inner thoughts of the characters as well as Steve's reaction. Very true to the character.

"In the pocket watch we trust!"

LOL! However, I dont' know if dead Jinksy will be coming back... Guess we all will have to wait and see!
The Sheep Of Destiny chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
To bad this is just a one shot. I would love to see more of this!
wishingtowrite chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I hope he comes back, but not because of the metronome, hopefully the pocket-watch will undo time and they can save him.
claudia-scags chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
First off, you were not the only one crying.

Secondly, I love how you set up this story. The structure is almost as meaningful as the words you used. I'm looking forward to more :)