Reviews for gone
Lover of Reid chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
That was great. I like your way of how Claudia brought Steve back. It was a lot simpler than on the actual episode. Its just sad that Claudia thinks that Pete, Myka, and Artie were killed in the explosion.
ThePhoenixandtheDragon chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Please continue on. I cannot wait for show to return. Please write a happy ending.
Jimmy 144 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Very nice. Yes, it will all be in the watch. Thanks
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I love this! In the metronome we trust! The pocket watch will bring back the Warehouse, and the metronome brings back Jinx and then we're all right! Right? -tears- This was so sad
Oops chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
I'm so sorry I've never reviewed on before... Anyway I was saying we shouldn't have to wait until 2012! It's not fair, and I really hope the new season starts with something similar to what you wrote, if not I'll just start getting tears in my eyes everytime someone says Steve. 0.o I really am pathetic... Great story!
Idon'thaveanaccount chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
You were most definetly not the only one crying. I was sobbing like a baby, that had its pacifier taken away, my whole family thought I lost it. I really like the way you wrote this story, I've been looking for something that settles the age I feel whenever anyone mention Warehouse 13. We should not have to wait until 2
KJay99 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Very nice shot!

Really like your inner thoughts of the characters as well as Steve's reaction. Very true to the character.

"In the pocket watch we trust!"

LOL! However, I dont' know if dead Jinksy will be coming back... Guess we all will have to wait and see!
The Sheep Of Destiny chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
To bad this is just a one shot. I would love to see more of this!
wishingtowrite chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I hope he comes back, but not because of the metronome, hopefully the pocket-watch will undo time and they can save him.
claudia-scags chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
First off, you were not the only one crying.

Secondly, I love how you set up this story. The structure is almost as meaningful as the words you used. I'm looking forward to more :)