Reviews for Adamantium Laced
Kissthenightaway chapter 12 . 5/2
I guess this story is dead, shame, as it is so freaking awesome!
chante chapter 12 . 4/7
Please make more chapters
Lcsaf chapter 12 . 10/29/2014
I hope Rogue doesn't let herself get hurt. Logan would go ballistic.
NephilimEQ chapter 5 . 9/4/2014
I love this story!
ILoveTheSky101 chapter 12 . 8/16/2014
I love love love this story and I really hope you would update it and hopefully finish it soon! Please and thanks! :)
maji343 chapter 13 . 1/27/2014
This story is amazing! I want to know how it ends. I was reading the most recent reviews and I don't who said it but you've built these characters and let them have interactions with each other. Please finish this fic. :)
TVfanatic99 chapter 13 . 12/16/2013
I loved this story! I really hope you finish it because even though I have seen the movie tons of times I really want to see how yours turns out in the end! :-)
desiree.letourneau chapter 12 . 11/17/2013
will there be more to this story? I have really enjoyed reading it and hope there will be more to come!
Sakuraligh chapter 6 . 9/23/2013
It will be cool if rogue absorbs the phonix out of jean
greenskinned chapter 13 . 8/30/2013
I am really really enjoying this story! I absolutely like how you are building these characters...from friends to a full blown romance( waiting for this part). The jet scene between these two was my favorite. Their interaction is always the best...in this story and of course in the movies, everybody knows this. Ha take that Jean! That SOPA really grinds my gears, damn government.
The Alternative Source chapter 13 . 8/27/2013
It covers fanfiction? Are you sh**ing me?! Let's talk. I need some information on this.
Sterek2112 chapter 13 . 8/25/2013
I agree the US government has no right to take this away from us
QuikChik chapter 12 . 8/12/2013
PLEASE! CONTINUE!
tanya2byour21 chapter 12 . 8/7/2013
I really like this story and I so can't wait to find out what is going to happen next. Keep up the great writing and please post more when you can.,
Tanya