Reviews for Big Time Whisper
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 18 . 8/2/2013
This was the scariest, most disturbing and sad thing I have read in a long time, but nonetheless kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time. Great job, this was an amazing story! :)
destinyartist chapter 18 . 8/9/2012
This story was ... Too much. But in a good way. It was awesome and sad andscary and evil and smmo many other words that I can't even think of! So did Carlos really kill them k. If he did sadness cus Carlos is my favorite! He was proberly posessed. If he was than it makes me feel better. Or the demon or ghost or whatever was lying to him. So confusing. Juju! But other than that your story was awesome! So evil and scary. It wasn't Carlo's falt that the girls were chop up and killed. The ghost just needed someone to blame. She couldn't blame her dad cus he was crazy and had killed himself. If anyone to blame it should have been her sister who abondone her with her crazy father. The sister should have stay or took the little sister with her. That's who should have die not Carlos and his family. It just seemed like he couldn't hear her or wasn't paying attenion. Cuz let's just face it Carlos is always in his own world. Totally not his falt, well a little, but not really. Poor Carlos, well at lease he got to spend forever with his family! Sorry for talking your ears off but I had a lot to say about your story.
BakedOrange chapter 18 . 4/30/2012
You... just scarred me for life. But it was AMAZING! Just when you thought you'll spare someone, you killed them all! I applaud you for writing a very well thought out fanfic! By the way, loved the story at the end! It really filled in the gaps!
Autumn chapter 18 . 1/21/2012
Asdfghjkl I DONT KNOW IF MY LIFE WILL EVER BE THE SAME AGAIN. This was.. Just amazing. I litteraly sat here and cried, while looking at a picture of all of them weeping that their not dead xD anyways, I'm going to have to go explain these tears to my mom D:
Ice-cream-and-cake-cake chapter 18 . 10/31/2011
What was the address about. And oh so that's why he was being haunted by the three girls. Hi did they kill Tue rest of BTR if Carlos did it?
Ice-cream-and-cake-cake chapter 17 . 10/27/2011
(Sniffs sadly)that was so beautiful! Buuuuuuutttt... I'm still confused on how Carlos died
ChangedMyUniverse chapter 5 . 10/25/2011
I am freaking outttttttttt. But this is so good I can't stop.
ChangedMyUniverse chapter 4 . 10/25/2011
Did not expect that...
ChangedMyUniverse chapter 3 . 10/25/2011
Wow.

This is so good.

I am freaking tripping okay because I am alone, in my dark room and I can perfectly picture the girl. Great job.

I'm going to keep reading now.
Ice-cream-and-cake-cake chapter 15 . 10/25/2011
Wait-WHAT! The finale of Big Time Whisper! Noo! :(
Ice-cream-and-cake-cake chapter 14 . 10/25/2011
Aww!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/23/2011
J-James dead?*bottom lip trembles and starts crying hysterically* Oh woe is me! Why did the demon that possessed Camille kill James? OH WHY!

Carlos looked up slowly, and in a small, annoyed voice, said, "No, Logie , the bunnies won't stop picking on me. Find your own carrots, rabbits. These are mine!"

When Carlos said that, I kind of giggled. Is that wrong?

Anyway, this chapter is sad. Wait, where's Logie and James at? Are they in heaven or in the middle or what? I'm cofused.

Ice-cream-and-cake-cake chapter 13 . 10/23/2011
I am crying right now. What did they do to deserve this. This fic is good because normally I don't cry at fics but this one made me cry in full blown tears
Ice-cream-and-cake-cake chapter 12 . 10/23/2011
;( that is so sad...
Ice-cream-and-cake-cake chapter 10 . 10/23/2011
-_- Your not nice. Who did Katie stab!