Reviews for Secrets in the dark
BunnyluvsU chapter 2 . 1/20
Oh my
pinksugarrush chapter 3 . 10/29/2013
Yummy and cute! I love this fic! Their relationship is so cute!

Love how bold Pony can be even though he's the youngest.

Keep up the good work! :)
lulu422 chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
oh wow
vishous21 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
EmeraldGrey57 chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
I love this story. Its amazing! Can you please write another Ponyboy/Sodapop/Darry because I love the pairing but there are hardly any stories about them. :)
Green onigirii chapter 3 . 4/12/2013
I would prefer if Pony were more uke/bottom like, and were a bit more shy(well that's how I see him). Anyways the story was still super good!
Karia-Wolf chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
Would you consider adding another 1-2 chapters to this? Like how Pony and Soda got together? Or their POVs? I just feel like you could go somewhere with this story! Not just a 3-shot! It has pretty good plot, and could make a pretty good story, maybe toss in a couple of other pairings? I think it would be pretty good! I like all of your stories, long or short! And this was definitely one of my favored ones! I'd hate to see it get left and forgotten in the back of your gallery!
Little-thing-called-fangirling chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
This is a great story. You should do one shots based off this. Like where they do it and who walks in on them and what two does with the information.
Curtisfever0909 chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
It should be two-bit and Johnny.
BloodChocolatePudding chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
This was...realy sweet. Good job.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
I'm not worthy of reading the most amazing threesome there is in print.
Black-Rose23 chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
Hehe, nothing like three gorgeous brothers sharing intimate moments, and Two-Bit coming to lighten the mood. I think he'd be the most lighthearted and nonchalant about things too, it's just not in his nature to be freaked out by anything.
cassandra909 chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
gotta love two-bit :)
hopelina chapter 3 . 5/21/2012
Another f'amazing chapter! Hey, you said you're taking suggestions? How about just Soda and Darry? There's not enough smut fanfiction with them... I love all that I've read of yours, so far, by the way! Not that I've read that many, especially compared to all that you have, but I plan on reading more. Anyways, again, awesome fic!
hopelina chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
FUCKING AMAZING! ENOUGH SAID!