Reviews for Of Sappy Emails and Smiley Faces
Not bad atall
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
aww loved it!
ibowsgrande chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
I've never read a Jandre fic, but this is really good! :)
M.M. Neal chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Pretty good:) write more?
SwagTuesdays chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
LOVE!
hotpinkandpurple chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Love it! :)
DaydreamingUpReality chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I liked it, cute! :)
Skyscrapers and Rock Salt chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I loved the part at the beginning about andres email. Going on my favorite list!
heyHEYOhSorry chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
This would be the start of a Jade and Andre friendship. Secretive cute messages back and forth. Especially because now lots of relationships are built like this. I love this fic! I think it is a great representation of Jade, Andre, and their friendship.
SKRowling chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
I enjoyed the progression of this... it was cooler than I expected.

I am all about tandre, but I love Eleon... which is whatever... I don't know why Jandre doesn't usually appeal to me, but this was cool.
LTTHE4TH chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
This fic was really good. The email convo thing was original and i love the idea. I reeeeeally liked it. It had alot of funny moments.
Berry's Ambitions chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
So cute and funny! XD I loved it!
littleellephants chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I really liked the way this story was written! :)
UnknownPen chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
I used to think this is the most crack pairing ever but I'm beginning to appreciate their charm. This is the coolest fic cuz they start off as friends, and quite a hilarious pair at that. And then, how they move from that, although I expected Jade to be more torn up (pun intended) over Beck breaking up with her. Still I liked it, especially where he gives her scissors. Too cute.
DevinMaddox chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I really like the email format of the story, very different and I didn't think it was too OOC except for Andre constantly saying girl lol. But yeah overall I really liked it.