Reviews for I never should have joined!
Shield agent hummingbird chapter 26 . 9/22
Please continue this is one of my favourite FanFictions ever
12Rayne chapter 23 . 9/6
*roars in happiness* finally! *faints from Lalu moment*
rikary chapter 26 . 9/1
Actually it's beem years since yhe last update lol

Anyway, very fairy tail plot and entertaining story! I could draw a tens or hundreds fan art and maybe some comic based on this work. What's with those 'training time' lol. Thank you so much for giving as another elusive but oh so right! pairing (yes im a LaLu trash).

Kudos~
P.s. maybe you wanna try the CobraxLucy pairing too? ;) You won't regret it.
Author-nim
The misspelled words make it hard for me to enjoy the story

-much sadness
It's laxus dumb ass
Storm Chaser Kenzie chapter 26 . 7/4
update soon please
dogsrcool5 chapter 26 . 6/27
Please write more
UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!
(you do know that instead of writing the story in ch26 you could've writer an actual chapter right?)
Eliya Daniela chapter 26 . 5/29
Hi Author-chaaan! I have to say, I'm very late here bc I found out just a few chapters ago that this story was actually last updated 2 YEARS AGO. And I'm like "Wait whut? I'm 2 years late?". Anyway, even though chance are slim and almost impossible that you'll be able to read this review of mine, I just want to say that I love, love, LOOOVE this story! Not only bc it's not cliché like others but bc it's actually pretty realistic. Yuh know? No? OK, lol I'm weird. And again, even though it's nearly impossible (I hope not tho), I'm still waiting for an update. I love this story and I really hope that maybe you can still give it a chance? Please? That's all, Author-chan :)) I love you! 3
Neverstar9127 chapter 26 . 5/24
Awesome story. Wish it had been continued
CloudySkies2208 chapter 26 . 5/21
It's 2016 already. When is the next update goddammit?! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
the hell was that