Reviews for After Class
Wynni chapter 2 . 10/7/2014
Wow, what a setup. Y'know, I'd be interested to see where you decided to take this.
my-echo chapter 2 . 2/3/2014
I know the status of this story says "Complete," but I can't help but hope for more after this chapter. I never expected this to be updated, to be honest - I thought it was complete after the first chapter - so now you have me hoping. Lol!
kubkew chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Hope you continued it more i really hope. I love your story, love your Erik&Christine.
Thank for CH2 and hope for more.
Dkk5 chapter 2 . 12/16/2013
I'm excited to read a second chapter, happy that Christine seems intelligent, even if a bit naive, still. I hope to read more. Thank you
EriksCoeur chapter 2 . 12/13/2013
I'm glad you are continuing this story and I hope to see another update soon. :) I look forward to seeing Erik and Christines relationship go forward.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/12/2013
I'm so happy you continued this! Can't wait to read more from you, I've always wanted to a modern student/teacher with them and this is turning out absolutely perfect. Thank you for writing it, hope you updated very soon :)
lurinanimedarksiderschina779 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
O.O O/O dang
SUPERBLY SWEET GIRL 0703 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
oh please please please continue with the story i just loved it. let them fall in love. three cheers for christine. so please continue with it.
Sarah Crawford chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Good smut with just enough plot. It would be interesting to see a follow-up exploring what happens next.
AurelieBonhoffen chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Brilliant!
Can't be bothered to sign in chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I really REALLY liked this story. Didn't expect anything so good or so deep! Much love!
Navy Babe chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
This is seriously such a brilliant story. I expected just a simple smut-tastic story, but those last few paragraphs were so beautiful and emotional and simple that it totally won me over! Great story, I'd personally love to see more of this particular version of Christine and Erik. :)
Ariadne'sThread chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Schoolgirl p0rn should not be this well written, deftly characterised or sympathetic. I love these interpretations of the characters.
my-echo chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Damn. I'm blushing so hard that my face feels like it's about to explode. Faves!

That ending was absolutely brilliant, by the way. So sad and sweet.