Reviews for Buffy vs The Intersect
Popine chapter 5 . 5/31
Getting more interesting by the chaptrs. Please update soon.
Popind chapter 1 . 5/31
Amusing.
Baphrosia chapter 5 . 12/24/2015
I rarely read (or write! :) ) crossovers, but we're in the middle of binge-watching "Chuck" for the second time, so this really hit the spot. Very cute. I'd love to read more if you ever get the urge to continue.
Anellesti chapter 5 . 8/19/2014
I know I'm a few years late on this, but I love the way you snuck in the reference to Firefly in there.
Son of Zeus0001 chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
YES PLEASE.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 5 . 9/10/2013
Great chapter, can't wait for more.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Interesting idea
WolfsTrinity chapter 5 . 7/15/2013
It's a nice quality of the glorious format that is American Television that even the more plot-focused shows can be picked up easily enough that even though I've only seen the first 1.5 seasons of Buffy and scattered episodes(also mainly focused on the first season) of Chuck, all it takes is a single Wiki search to comprehend and enjoy this story . . . only now I really want to go spoil the hell out of myself on "Sunnydale Sinkhole." That's my fault, though.

Anyway, I'm glad I decided to lurk your profile. I don't exactly expect more from this, but it amused me immensely all the same and that's plenty good enough for me. 'Sides, and no offense to your writing or anything, but this type of incidental plot isn't exactly the most compelling in the world. Fun? Definitely. Engaging? Mostly because it's fun. Addicting? Not really, which is kind of a good thing all 'round anyway.
The Sithspawn chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
I loved this chapter!

I love how you've written Casey here! And I caught the Firefly reference too! Vera:)

Can't wait to see what you have planned for us next!:)

So update soon please!:)
Logan GC chapter 5 . 5/23/2012
Please continue the story. It is interesting and it would be interesting if Chuck and Buffy had a conflict. So far, nice job
Anyankaholic chapter 5 . 10/31/2011
Great chapter! I really want Buffy and Casey to meet. I loved the thing with Vera; so great! Keep up the good work.
Anyankaholic chapter 4 . 10/27/2011
This is really awesome! Keep up the good work!
scruffylad chapter 4 . 10/24/2011
"Look, air!"

Rofl!

Interesting developments, the way things are going. Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
CubsKing chapter 4 . 10/24/2011
Interesting story. I could see both side being suspicious of the other. I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this.

Although I'm not sure why you didn't post this as Crossover instead of just a straight Chuck story...
Grey Alchemist chapter 4 . 10/21/2011
This chapter was very well done. The last scene was really fun to read. "Buffy and Xander had both flopped onto the beds, eager to do absolutely nothing." That line is just great.