Reviews for Never Let Me Go
Dolphelecat chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
This is so interesting. Are you planning on continuing this? I'd really like to find out where you go with this.
Kayliana chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
I love this story so far, and I'm eager to see how everyone deals with this-especially Charles and Erik, since I ship those two like nobody's business. I see that it's been a while since you've updated this story, but I love this premise and I would certainly love to read more if you decide to continue.
sami1010220 chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
Really interesting idea, I wish you had finished!
fairyMei33 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Hey, this is moonwings from 'Archive of our own'. LOVE THE STORY! Thanks for pointing me to it! Can't wait for more to be posted. Hey, do you need a beta? I love the way you're writing your stories: plot, style, and character! Keep it up!
Mei
TurtleTotem chapter 3 . 1/6/2012
I still love this story so much. I can see, of course, that you have a lot of irons in the fire, but I do hope you get around to finishing this. Don't leave me hanging!
Ie-maru chapter 3 . 1/4/2012
In the third xmen movie there was a coma patient with no consciousness/soul that the dead Old!Charles was able to 'possess'. Is Young!Charles going to find something/someone like that to put Erik into?
Emolicious Angel chapter 3 . 11/15/2011
Oh wow, I really can't wait to see where you take this. Though Im sad about him dieing and losing his body, he was quite handsome ;)
TristeAlma chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
wow, i am in love with your story. this is just amazingly written, and i just love how its different from others.

please update soon!
laughingst chapter 3 . 11/7/2011
This is brilliant. Can charles allow eric to take the forfront and control his body? That would be fantastic.
The Singing Duck chapter 3 . 10/31/2011
I really love this story!

Seeing Erik as Charles' new conscience might be fun. Especially during the training.

Now I can totally picture the kids in the next chapter, trying to talk to Erik through Charles ("Hey erik, you in there?" "Can you see this?") and annoying them. But just for a little while.

So basically, can't wait for the next chapter!
Hylian-Alchemist chapter 3 . 10/30/2011
I like this. :)

Are you going to pull a Star Trek and have them get Erik's body so that Charles can transfer Erik's conscious back into his body and since they'd be close to a hospital the injury could be taken care of? :D Or perhaps you had something completely different in mind, hahaha?

I guess We'll all just have to wait and see.
schoolkid chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
...this is so good! It's killing me, but man is it awesome!
schoolkid chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Oh what did you do Charles? I love the idea for this story!
Pegasus2o5 chapter 2 . 10/20/2011
Interesting that Erik's first reaction is anger, but of course that's his first reaction to everything, anger makes him feel strong, anger is safer than fear or love...

I've come back to re-read at least parts of this story three or four times now. This is the BEST, just the best balance of heartwarming and heartbreaking. 3 3 3
Inactive4444 chapter 2 . 10/19/2011
Ooo... Intriguing! I can't wait to see how they deal with sharing a body... Love it!