Reviews for Chibibunization
kittykatrocks12 chapter 3 . 7/10

Minus the getting hit by a car.
kittykatrocks12 chapter 2 . 7/10
I know Lovi wont admit it but Toni is Absolutely Adorable as a child.
Alise In Fantasy chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
It's been over a year, I don't think you'll be updating this anytime soon. But I just wanted to say this is so freaking adorable! That is all.
Leavethem alone chapter 4 . 10/24/2012
ehhhhhhh! alli or whatever her name is getting on my nerves! . just leave Romano and Antonio alone! boooo! *-*
BellaPur chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
Antonio is cute as a button! And I have no glaring complaints about the story )
Fretful Chausie chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
AHHHH this is so cute! Allie is sucha good character-person, too ;u; I really like your Romano, and the Swear-jar party was really cuteeee w SUCH CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM.
Allers3 chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
Awww, chibi!Antonio is adorable x3 And Lovino... ahaha. They have an interesting relationship.

Question (I apologize if you mentioned this in a previous AN): Is Allie fem!America? Because the appearance fits her and that name is used for her and yeah. Just wondering :P

So... yeah. This is awesome, your writing is lovely, keep it up. Keep writing!

Guest chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY XD, YOU CAN'T FORGET IT! PLEASE WRITE MORE! People should give authors ideas and that would probably help, right? So, please find the inspiration. Like, try finishing your other fics then come back to this one, ok? Please? I'm desperate, sorry. :l
innocent as far as you know chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
oh no! why is lovi leaving chibi!antonio all by himself? update soon!
Midnightstar1390 chapter 4 . 12/21/2011
Nawwww, poor Romano and Antonio~ I really love this fanfiction Ivori, you even inspired me to write another Spamano fanfiction that I might post on here if I'm not so harsh on myself with the first chapter. "

I wish you luck for getting some ideas for this fanfiction, if I think of anything interesting I shall tell you.
Meetyouontheotherside chapter 3 . 10/18/2011
Milletta chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
This is really really cute! I just can't get enough of it. I usually don't even like to read Hetalia characters as children, but I'm really glad I decided to read this.

Oh! One more thing- when Lovino says "Non, ha fame" I think it's supposed to be "Non ho fame" because 'ho' is for talking about yourself and 'ha' is for he/she. I think. Maybe.
YumikoSound chapter 3 . 10/17/2011
Awh... Antonio as a little kid.

You've written him really good.

~I'm looking forward to the next chapter
watergoddesskasey chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
eeeeeeee kawaii chibi antonio!
kirin-saga chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
Antonio is completely adorable! I hope changing him back takes awhile! I look forward to the next chapter!