Reviews for Forget and Remember
xAstoriainmyDreamsx chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I'm crying. This is so cute and perfect.
GaloRoots chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I like "Bludger" way better. This was a cute one shot. But after reading the other one with Draco's memory loss this one pales in comparison. I do like the memories in this one. I just wish Harry wasn't such a twit and would just let Draco love him. He thinks too much. Not your fault if course that is just the way the Gryfindor is.
Dizashe chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Oh I can't believe this
Does it end this way? with Draco lackig the most beautiful memories of his life?
Not able to remember and teasure the way it all started?
What do you imagine happens later in the story?
Do they fight for a way to reverse the obvliate?
Does Harry always suffer with the knowledge that he did that to his love?
Lovely, but it lefts feeling like I dont understand them
Draco's reaction is confusing and mild.
Thanks for your time
FARISWHEEL chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
It's so sad, and sweet! I love it!
CaramelPancakes85 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I wish I could write like you. This is amazing. I love it so much!
Abby Nesoya chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
This was really sweet. Wonderful ending!
The-little-67-impala chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
EmeraldEyes01 chapter 8 . 12/1/2011
A very sweet little fic. With a little more flesh to it it'd be a bit better, but still it covers the main points. It really is a shame though that Draco will never remember all the little things they did together. Good job on your first fic! It's a lot better than I could have done.
EmeraldEyes01 chapter 7 . 12/1/2011
Yup, definitely not a good enough reason. Silly Harry!
EmeraldEyes01 chapter 6 . 12/1/2011
Again, he better have a good reason for ending something that seems to have brought so many people together.
EmeraldEyes01 chapter 5 . 12/1/2011
Harry, you gots some splainin' to do...
EmeraldEyes01 chapter 4 . 12/1/2011
Stubborn Gryffindor!
EmeraldEyes01 chapter 3 . 12/1/2011
That's it Draco! Remember! (Woah, just had a Lion King moment.) Mufasa appears in the sky above Draco. Mufasa says, "Remember who you are!" and disappears. Draco's like wth? o_O "Message from a lion,...Gryffindor...BLAISE!" "What Draco?" "This fuzzy feeling I have, it must mean I've forgotten I'm a Gryffindor!" Runs off. Mufasa smacks his face behind the clouds. Blaise, o_O
EmeraldEyes01 chapter 2 . 12/1/2011
What was Harry thinking! Bad Harry! Bad! It'd better be something along the lines of if Draco dying if Harry doesn't give up.
EmeraldEyes01 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Goodness, this doesn't bode well. Intrigue!