Reviews for Be My Beautiful Disaster
The Writing Prokaryote chapter 9 . 10/1/2014
I'm rereading this again in an attempt to grasp a better understanding.

It just occurred to me that my previous comments might have been a little offensive...

I didn't mean for it to be offensive! It's just that I was really confused. Your story's great, well written and interesting. It's just really confusing for me anyway.
The Writing Prokaryote chapter 19 . 10/1/2014
...what just happened?
The Writing Prokaryote chapter 16 . 10/1/2014
There's one thing I'm confused about.

Is she afraid of him, treating him as a... 'Leader', a 'threat' that she 'can't defeat'? Or does she think of him as a sort of 'companion', 'buddy', 'friend', or even a 'lover'?

What does he think of her as? A 'prey' to amuse himself? Or an actual 'lover'? Since in some scenes apparently he 'allows' this...uh... Rebellious behavior? Jesting? While in other scenes she says a single word and he goes 'ADJOBCJOANDOICEAJNZ!'

It's just really confusing and all. One moment she's deathly afraid, wants to run, is abused etcetera and the next moment she's all mushy and blushing like an anime schoolgirl confessing to her sempai.
The Writing Prokaryote chapter 14 . 10/1/2014
Wait, who's this retina and Mu-what's his name?
Pyre the Pyro chapter 10 . 6/16/2013
The Great Lady Madison Uchiha! Foolish Senju! Bow before your queen!
Rakiku Inoe chapter 19 . 2/11/2012
Wow, seriously.

If I'd found your fic sooner, I'd be reviewing every chapter like crazy, cause it's so good! I think your describtion of Madara was exact :-P

Well, I can't wait to read the sequel :-D

Great job!
Darkpetal16 chapter 19 . 1/16/2012
Absolutely amazing! Great Characterization and superb job with the storyline. ] Loved it!
Otaku of the Century chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
This is great! Kitsune just turned Tobi's offer of friendship down and slammed the door at his face! SCORE!
Otaku of the Century chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
That was such a brilliant beginning! And loved how you made her spit on his face!

That might put Madara's ego down a few notches

...or not. It's Madara, after all.
Yuti-Chan chapter 19 . 12/17/2011
This story was so awesome :D I really cannot wait for the sequel!
rmc01 chapter 19 . 12/16/2011
AAAAWWWWW! the whole story wuz lovely, sweet, HILARIOUS, and a bit suspenseful , but it was AWSOME! o_-

make a sequel becuz every great story has a sequel... so- SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! ) :D
Raixan chapter 19 . 12/16/2011
Oh geez, I seriously thought she'd died. I thought it'd go like others sometime do, Kitsune dies and is revived miraculously in the sequel. I can't complain about stories that have that, since my oc's story goes like that. I suppose you might see if I ever finish xD

Enough of my rambling, I seriously didn't mean to do that. I just loved this story so much, it made my day everytime I got an update notice. I hope the sequel is even better, more MadaraXKitsune fluffs!

I have a question though. What had happened to her at the end of the last chapter?
Glamy chapter 19 . 12/16/2011
I LOL so hard at "Like a Boss" ! Yeah sound good xD

The end rocks ! As the art of Deidara ! A fucking "BAM"

Félicitation for this history and good continuation ;)
Deactivated43 chapter 19 . 12/15/2011