Reviews for Escalating Affections: Shorts
Kokuyouseki-En chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
kawai.
can wait for the next chapter!
Festus Flare chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
Hinagiku's mom is evil, but I could totally understand her intention. Still, you have to feel sorry for our unlucky little bastard, right?
Drake Draco chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
Hey please chapter 9 of this series and chapter 3 of short stories
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
i just finished reading escalating affections today
Gitah-Muttan chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
Lazy to log in.

Good chapter. It was all fluffy and nice. Just check your grammar and you'll surely be great at writing these things.
Voltaire chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
This was really GOOD! Keep it up! I may actually fall for this instead of the regular series.
was plutomoon2 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
please update whwnw u can thanks
Cartoonny chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Alright, for this just being a random little short, it's kinda cute. Whether you want to do more of these is up to you, but I'd read them... And I'm sorta wondering, what happened to the original? Did you hit a brick wall with it? Or have you just not had the time to work on it?
GitahMuttan chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Hmm...

A nice story indeed! (of course! It was from the writer who conquered the HTCB section!)

my only problem was the shortness of this short. Even though I enjoy these kinds of stories, a long read wouldn't hurt.

You just have to furnish up your grammar a little and this will be perfect.

A better title? How about changing the word 'shorts' by the word 'drabbles'? That would be neat. And you should continue to write EA! An update will do! Oh please!

9.5/10

see you.
xAstarotte chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
It was really cute! Hinagiku's starting to warm up to Hayate and is showing him her weak and fragile side!

Although, to be honest, it WAS a bit on the short side. Nonetheless, it was really enjoyable and I loved it!

I also loved how you remembered it was winter where you left off in 'Escalating Affections'. It really makes both stories fit well and naturally 'tie' together! (Less confusing than putting things in chronological order in my mind)

A better title than Escalating Affections: Shorts? I kind of liked it - plain, simple, and it also informs me that it sorta ties directly to the main story.