Reviews for Employment Hazards
awesomechief567 chapter 3 . 1/20
More chapters now!
MentleGen chapter 3 . 1/13
I NEED more of this. I will backstab you with a big earner if you don't make more
blackclaw57 chapter 3 . 10/26/2014
UPDATE IF YOU WISH TO LIVE!
vultraz168 chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
Good writing.
LT.kevlar knight chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
Soldier shook his head. "For the last time, I don't dress up as a robot at the full moon! I become the robot at the full moon! It's called Lycanbotany, and it is a condition that exists!" That made my day sir good job.
KingdomOfThomond chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
Oh dear, I've made quite a mess. But continue, please.
dashiederp chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
DISCORD IS COMING BACK?! RUN 4 UR FRICKING LIFES D:
TheVirtualGuy chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
Normally I am not one for ponification, but this is hilarious. I especially love the Saxton Hale bits. Hope that you update soon!
LunarGuard chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
Please update this soon
masterart chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
uh oh look like red team has actalliny use thier feeling that break the prison for discord what happen next?
OmegaDelta chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
The ponies will see first hand of what the team can do update soon
YeszCore chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
YOU CALLED DERPY DITZY.

But other then that, i was laughing the whole time. You're a great writer, you know! You alway's know how to keep the reader interested and laughing. And crying over the fact of said derp-happy incident. No, i will never get over that.

(I apologize that i post so many different things, i just leave something out and i have to talk about it)
YeszCore chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
Great fic. Loved it. On my top 10. But it lacks the sniper and his magical piss.
Also, doo you consistently upload? Like once in a week or two? Cause i hate it when i find a fic i like but it's dead! So please... be kredit to team.
HemisfierPark chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
ANOTHER!
Casamora chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
I really would LOVE to add this to my alerts... I just gotta know that it'll be updated someday. It doesn't have to be soon or anything, I just want to know if it is or isn't dead first.