Reviews for Top of the Board
Spartan Alaska chapter 11 . 1/7
you should continue I love it
HKH4 chapter 11 . 6/29/2012
Hmmm
HKH4 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
great book
BrambleStar14 chapter 11 . 4/6/2012
Great Story man, but dont fall into inactivity! Please update soon, its really good.

Also, please add more Ada x Maine stuff, its adorable!

Bramblestar
Beloved Pearl chapter 11 . 1/17/2012
I'm really enjoying this story, keep up the good work :)
BabyBumblebee17 chapter 11 . 1/16/2012
Yaaaaay! New chapter! ) *grins stupidly* i almost squeaked (yes squeaked not squeal- i dont squeal) when i saw the next chapter was up lol.

for not having done backstories you did really well imo. I enjoyed the little AI cat-fight at the end too, poor Wash, out of all the AI he gets stuck with the sarcastic arse.

i couldnt give you any pointers on backstories coz im not that good at them either p poor Ada. . . Girls got a hard past- amd its recent so it would be harded to cope i think because everything is still fresh in her memory.

Kappa is adorable, i want to steal him. Which emotion is he? Sig is cool tho i havent heard or read much about him. Epsi is just awesome, ya gotta luv him )

i agree the 'mute' was a low blow- bad Epsilon! p but go Sig, you tell him! Haha.

all in all a freakin awesome chapter ) cant wait for the next one (hope there are more Maine/Ada scenes they're awesome to read p)

later!

Babybee17
Anonymous Legacy chapter 11 . 1/15/2012
Quite an interesting set of characters. I must say, you've done a wonderful job in piquing my curiosity for this. Wonderful writing here, but it could be a bit longer. Keep up the updates!
Randompie chapter 11 . 1/15/2012
Ooooooooooo AI time. I like Kappa and how you potray Sigma and Epislon. Great chapter.
BabyBumblebee17 chapter 10 . 1/10/2012
Very awesome story so far, i really love it p especially the Maine/Ada interactions because frankly- i love Maine p

cant wait for u to update im looking forward to reading more of this so update soon kay )

babybee17
William Banner chapter 10 . 1/3/2012
Let's think. Omega was rage, Gamma deceit, Sigma creativity. Perhaps Kappa is morality? He certainly seems concerned for Nevada's well-being. That, and he seems pretty good-natured.
Ice Princezz chapter 10 . 1/2/2012
Awwww Maine and Ada r besties! Thats cute! Then again I could just be a weird fan of this story xD.
Dyranum chapter 10 . 1/2/2012
This chapter felt totally unconnected to the last one. A very jarring jump in time, I say. Also, doesn't this derail Wash's character and the nature of his mental breakdown a bit? One of the top things on my to-hate-list is blatant character derailment.

Anyways, from what I gathered, the breakdown of Epsilon was quite sudden and Wash went pretty much insane from it and had to be restrained.
Randompie chapter 10 . 1/1/2012
No I kinda imagined his mind world as a small town too. Good job. This makes me like wash/epsilon
anotamous chapter 10 . 1/1/2012
Wrong internals.
Aniphine chapter 10 . 1/1/2012
I liked it. I liked it a lot. It was cute and kinda fluffy, but I love Wash/Epsilon fluffiness! Great visual, I got a clear picture which was really awesome. :).

Sorry, this isnt the greatest review, but its 1am so whatever. :)

Great chapter and HAPPY NEW YEAR!