Reviews for Top of the Board
Hmmm
HKH4 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
great book
BrambleStar14 chapter 11 . 4/6/2012
Great Story man, but dont fall into inactivity! Please update soon, its really good.

Also, please add more Ada x Maine stuff, its adorable!

Bramblestar
Beloved Pearl chapter 11 . 1/17/2012
I'm really enjoying this story, keep up the good work :)
BabyBumblebee17 chapter 11 . 1/16/2012
Yaaaaay! New chapter! ) *grins stupidly* i almost squeaked (yes squeaked not squeal- i dont squeal) when i saw the next chapter was up lol.

for not having done backstories you did really well imo. I enjoyed the little AI cat-fight at the end too, poor Wash, out of all the AI he gets stuck with the sarcastic arse.

i couldnt give you any pointers on backstories coz im not that good at them either p poor Ada. . . Girls got a hard past- amd its recent so it would be harded to cope i think because everything is still fresh in her memory.

Kappa is adorable, i want to steal him. Which emotion is he? Sig is cool tho i havent heard or read much about him. Epsi is just awesome, ya gotta luv him )

i agree the 'mute' was a low blow- bad Epsilon! p but go Sig, you tell him! Haha.

all in all a freakin awesome chapter ) cant wait for the next one (hope there are more Maine/Ada scenes they're awesome to read p)

later!

Babybee17
Anonymous Legacy chapter 11 . 1/15/2012
Quite an interesting set of characters. I must say, you've done a wonderful job in piquing my curiosity for this. Wonderful writing here, but it could be a bit longer. Keep up the updates!
Randompie chapter 11 . 1/15/2012
Ooooooooooo AI time. I like Kappa and how you potray Sigma and Epislon. Great chapter.
BabyBumblebee17 chapter 10 . 1/10/2012
Very awesome story so far, i really love it p especially the Maine/Ada interactions because frankly- i love Maine p

cant wait for u to update im looking forward to reading more of this so update soon kay )

babybee17
William Banner chapter 10 . 1/3/2012
Let's think. Omega was rage, Gamma deceit, Sigma creativity. Perhaps Kappa is morality? He certainly seems concerned for Nevada's well-being. That, and he seems pretty good-natured.
Ice Princezz chapter 10 . 1/2/2012
Awwww Maine and Ada r besties! Thats cute! Then again I could just be a weird fan of this story xD.
Dyranum chapter 10 . 1/2/2012
This chapter felt totally unconnected to the last one. A very jarring jump in time, I say. Also, doesn't this derail Wash's character and the nature of his mental breakdown a bit? One of the top things on my to-hate-list is blatant character derailment.

Anyways, from what I gathered, the breakdown of Epsilon was quite sudden and Wash went pretty much insane from it and had to be restrained.
Randompie chapter 10 . 1/1/2012
No I kinda imagined his mind world as a small town too. Good job. This makes me like wash/epsilon
anotamous chapter 10 . 1/1/2012
Wrong internals.
Aniphine chapter 10 . 1/1/2012
I liked it. I liked it a lot. It was cute and kinda fluffy, but I love Wash/Epsilon fluffiness! Great visual, I got a clear picture which was really awesome. :).

Sorry, this isnt the greatest review, but its 1am so whatever. :)

Great chapter and HAPPY NEW YEAR!
One Over Infinity chapter 9 . 12/19/2011
Oh SNAP. This is either going to end up being absolutely awesome, or absolutely horrible, either way. The question has to be brought up though: which fragment of the alpha will she recieve? Epsilon was memory, Gamma was logic, Omega was obviously Rage, Alpha was basically the leftovers...

So what's hers going to be? Happiness? Concentration? Humour? Instinct? (ooh, that could be cool) Determination? Rebellion? AH! THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!

Great kudos for the awesome story though. I'll be stalking my alerts for the next chapter!

~1/x~

p.s. I have no idea why I ended that exclamation with '!' instead of '!'... Just feeling random today I guess.