Reviews for June's War
Guest chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
Great XD
GlitchGirl23 chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
My bad in the previous review. I had another summary stuck in my head XD Still love this story.
GlitchGirl23 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
I'm liking this more than I thought I would. The summary caught my attention and I'm not a huge fan of pairing June and Optimus, but so far this interesting :) I shall continue.
SkylarJolane chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
Aw I jut love this story so much. It's no nice, please continue the story and keep up the awesome work :)
SkylarJolane chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Awwww this chapter was so sweet :) keep up the good work
IHeartTFs94 chapter 3 . 1/31/2012
Great story on June's point of view! Can't wait for the next chapter! -
Jacob shives chapter 3 . 10/15/2011
So very poeitic, I am in aw of your prowess.
baybaby chapter 3 . 10/15/2011
I knew it! I knew you could make an incredible story out of some like that. Haha excellent work yet another interesting read. I would love to see this series continue, I just don't know if your going to take it in your own direction or if you'll keep to what you have been doing. Either way I can wait because it will be awesome not matter what you do. Keep up the good work.
MISCrasyaboutfanfics chapter 3 . 10/15/2011
Too lazy to log in but I did enjoy this chapter. :)
Jacob shives chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
So June's war huh? Interesting to say the lest.
Jacob shives chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
On the top it states that it is incomplete, yet the chapter titel stats Epiloge so will there be more? I hope so.
Baybaby chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
A very nice little one-shot, It was a very good read.

Just wondering if this is the end or are you going to continue it into one more chapter? Namely after Megatron sees the humans and his words regarding Jack when they meet in the base. I was expecting someone to ask what was up there in the show, and I can only think of what you could weave that little timbit into.

Keep up the good work.
DemonUntilDeath chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
That was a really great story, told from the pov of two less likely characters who did it complete justice. Good job!
Jacob shives chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
This is exemplary work is very interesting.
Rose Jennison chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I've really grown to love your stories. I've read several of them by now, and they are very touching. You can make it start out light and funny, but by the end you have this great emotional impact. Many are heartwarming and deep at the same time. You do a great job at delving into the reasons behind the character's actions too.

Your writing style is simple compared to some, but that works really well for the kinds of stories you write.

All I can say is, keep up the good work!