Reviews for Auctoritas
Keiri Bradon chapter 12 . 6/30/2012
I.
NEED.
MORE!

This story is so beautifully written. Best AU I've read yet :)
Komi V chapter 12 . 4/30/2012
Noo, I didn't want the chapter to end there! I really like this story, the way you adopted the characters and plot for this AU. It's very interesting!

Hope you update soon, I want to find out what happens next!

- Komiv
nulblank000 chapter 12 . 4/16/2012
the cliffhanger is unbearable! Update ASAP please! XD This rocks by the way!
IzzyGirl45 chapter 12 . 4/14/2012
Short chapter but helps to fill in some gaps. Castiel to the rescue! He's so awsome I love him to pieces. Nice chapter and I can wait for the next one :)
The Mysterious Shadow chapter 12 . 4/12/2012
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next!
Random Riter11 chapter 11 . 4/1/2012
Really interesting idea! I'm surprised you don't have more reviews. Can't wait to read more update soon!
IzzyGirl45 chapter 11 . 3/23/2012
Wow. Poor Dean and poor Cas. No I'm really excited to hear about what happened! I hope Dean makes it and they don't kill my Cas! (oops, did I say my) oh well. Thanks for another amazing chapter and I can't wait for the next one filled with your awsome writing :)
fiendfall chapter 11 . 3/21/2012
Oh, it's so exciting! Thank you for updating! I love this story so much ]
RejectedShyRebel18 chapter 11 . 3/21/2012
Poor Dean :( hope Castiel isn't planing on being stubborn!
Through-a-doorway chapter 10 . 3/10/2012
It is a pity that you have decided to throw this history. You have created an interesting reality. It is a pity. I hope that sometime, you again will undertake history, and will finish it.
It's.Funnier.In.Enochian chapter 10 . 3/9/2012
You have no idea how friggin' happy I am that you decided to continue this! I love, love, love, LOVE this fic! :D Brilliant writing and fantastic job! I'm DYING for the next chapter!
fae0412 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
great story! im rlly hooked on it. pls update soon!
IzzyGirl45 chapter 10 . 3/5/2012
"Welcome to Hell boy" ! Sorry that made me laugh so hard! This was another chapter so that in itself made it amazing! But I really like how you have started to show doubting/confused/compassionate Cas. Shows that he's changing, and the fact that he's a rookie leaves him open to new ideas, not closed minded like the other Angels. I still love this story and can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Paulathe Cat chapter 10 . 3/5/2012
I can't fathom how poor Dean is gonna get outta this mess... without help. Hope Cas grows a conscience and helps out.
nulblank000 chapter 10 . 3/5/2012
0.o holy hell this totally rules! So. Frickin'. Amazing. :D Hope you update soon, I realy realy can't wait to see what happens next! Keep up the absolute brilliance and congrats on writing something this PERFECT!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »