Reviews for Right Here In My Paws
Masked Midnight Light chapter 8 . 4/9
Such a cute and suspenseful story. Update please. -
Ramengrl chapter 8 . 2/16
um, responding to the authors note. Throws massive amounts of glitter at writer.
Kharissa chapter 8 . 7/9/2013
ASdfGHJKLQWERTYUIOPZXCVBNM Keep writing this! This is amazing, and aierngaieungaeun I love it! The suspense, the romance aaaaaah it's just awesome! Yay for James helping, and is it bad that I'm thinking yay for Matthew's dad probably being dead...?
Lara chapter 8 . 7/4/2013
Please update. I'm LOVEING this story!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/30/2013
please oh please update this :)
spiritualnekohime4 chapter 8 . 5/5/2013
it's been awhile since you updated. This may seem a bit like nagging, but i would like to know if you could update this really good story
TwoSidesOfACrazyCoin chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
It actually does make sense to me, but even if it does, who cares right? This is fun! um... sort of gives me that ' I-just-know-this-will-be-so-full-of-fluffy-and-yet-awesome-events' feeling... I usually only get that when I read GREAT fantasy stories, so consider yoursef congratulated!
TwoSidesOfACrazyCoin chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
Wow! Your cat sounds so adorable! I'm guessing France-nii-sama is the teacher, but someone would've guessed that already(if I was right).
anyways, thanks!
TwoSidesOfACrazyCoin chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Great story, and hope your mom's fine now!
Shadow chapter 8 . 10/21/2012
Dude! I'm lovin this storie! I needs more chaps soon pertty pwzzz with awesomeness on top! It'd make my day if you did!
hetaliafangirl25 chapter 8 . 10/4/2012
This story is so awesome. I really really really like this story. You are a very talented writer. So please update soon.
blacknightwolf1 chapter 8 . 8/27/2012
Oh. My. Prussia.
I LOVE THIS FRUKING STORY! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon! I cant wait for more of this story! Please please!
Roo4life chapter 8 . 7/29/2012
*throws sparkles, glitter, and confetti while popping a confetti canon* That was awesome! Thanks for the update and have fun with the new one! Oh and I don't know what you got the title from.
Memo-Jam chapter 8 . 7/28/2012
Me: I love this story!

Norway: me too i guess...
Neonidus of Libra chapter 8 . 7/27/2012
99th review for u:3
Kitties are kawaii...I want one:(
I can't help but feel sorry for can you clarify what happened to James?