Reviews for Right Here In My Paws
YJV chapter 4 . 6/16
When will this fic be updated? I love this fic!
Fans chapter 8 . 5/11
Update you have 112 reviews so update _。
Lara chapter 8 . 11/20/2014
Please update, I've been waiting a really long time for at least one new chapter to be added
ThatSillyOTAKU chapter 8 . 7/23/2014
Please update! This is So good!
ImagineImpossibilities chapter 8 . 4/9/2014
Such a cute and suspenseful story. Update please. -
Ramengrl chapter 8 . 2/16/2014
um, responding to the authors note. Throws massive amounts of glitter at writer.
Kharissa chapter 8 . 7/9/2013
ASdfGHJKLQWERTYUIOPZXCVBNM Keep writing this! This is amazing, and aierngaieungaeun I love it! The suspense, the romance aaaaaah it's just awesome! Yay for James helping, and is it bad that I'm thinking yay for Matthew's dad probably being dead...?
Lara chapter 8 . 7/4/2013
Please update. I'm LOVEING this story!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/30/2013
please oh please update this :)
cannoWrite chapter 8 . 5/5/2013
it's been awhile since you updated. This may seem a bit like nagging, but i would like to know if you could update this really good story
TwoSidesOfACrazyCoin chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
It actually does make sense to me, but even if it does, who cares right? This is fun! um... sort of gives me that ' I-just-know-this-will-be-so-full-of-fluffy-and-yet-awesome-events' feeling... I usually only get that when I read GREAT fantasy stories, so consider yoursef congratulated!
TwoSidesOfACrazyCoin chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
Wow! Your cat sounds so adorable! I'm guessing France-nii-sama is the teacher, but someone would've guessed that already(if I was right).
anyways, thanks!
TwoSidesOfACrazyCoin chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Great story, and hope your mom's fine now!
Shadow chapter 8 . 10/21/2012
Dude! I'm lovin this storie! I needs more chaps soon pertty pwzzz with awesomeness on top! It'd make my day if you did!
hetaliafangirl25 chapter 8 . 10/4/2012
This story is so awesome. I really really really like this story. You are a very talented writer. So please update soon.