Reviews for Judgment Day's Not Coming
hayatefan chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Really effective. I like your Wolkenritter headspace, even if it makes me cry.
gamingbookworm chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
"like the loss of a head" For that, you win the internets. Got Signum perfectly, great fic.
Li Daisuke chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
A pretty good glimpse at Signum's past, it's a good fic and even if it ignores some of the canon it still feels well done. Just to note, the Wolkenritter do served under nice people from time to time but some way or another it always ended in disaster. Also, they seem to be unaware of the fate of the book and it's master upon completion otherwise Signum's offer to Hayate of filling the book and use it's powers to cure her wouldn't make sense. In adition to the fact that the Book of Darkness no longer exist and the Wolkenritter is directly tied to Hayate so the Yagami girl will be indeed their last master. Last, the previous appearance of the Book of Darkness(against Clyde) ended up again with the book completion and self-destruction which means the Wolkenritter was succesfull with the recollection of pages.

Still it's pretty powerfull dialogue, it will be nice if canon Signum were as motivated as yours.
BonesxBreak chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Wow, this was very well-written, to say the least. The way you organized it made this all the more dramatic, and the insight you gave into Signum's emotions, closed off as she is, were realistic enough to put in perspective what they've been going through.

Very, very well done.
shaggy-bear chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Ohhhh, I'm so happy right now! Please continue this story!
Craxuan chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
You have a knack of silencing your readers, usually the good way. This one is one. The only way (For me) to describe this story would be epic cool.

And oh, mostly canon xD. I find myself reading so many AUs and originals that I lose my sight on what's real and what's not.

So I've found a writer who could write Signum when she's bloody, and another writer who could write Signum's speech. I wonder what else in the future. Oh yeah.
Atlan chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Nice chapter. Really nice. I especially liked the bit with Zest.

I do have two questions though:

1: Is this in the same continuity as 'In the Service' and 'A numbered existence'? Signum sounds VERY similar, but then that is the hallmark of your Nanoha fics.

2: Signum, and her resurrection at the end- is that the recovery from her wounds that she is cannonically undergoing in Force? Did Hayate find use the 'Respect Wolkenritter' spell from her Tome of the Night Sky, like she did in A's? Did she get a new master?