Reviews for Set
Szczur chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Durning this scene in game I had fast though: wow, I like this scene. It's a little angst and definitely drama (and I like both this genre). Actually, it's perfect material for fanfiction about Inspector Cabanela! So I started looking for ff and... HERE IS IT. AND IT'S PERFECT. It's exactly what I want and even better.

First of all - description of Cabanela pain and his reaction about it are really good. Yomiel presentacion and his behaviour is just... aaaah, what kind of witchcraft do you use to write something SO GOOD. The end is the best. The last Cabanela thoughts about sleep and Yomiel mumble perfectly ends this scene.

So, I'm so happy that you write it, it's nice to know that someone like me noted this extremely short scene in game and write ff about it. Thank you!
LawlAdorkableTurtles chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
This is marvelous. Absolutely great. Your style of writing is really nice and I love the take on inspector Cabanela. You captured his personality well, and the actions of the man in red is very in tune with his character. This is such a great piece of work, great job :) :) :)
The Fangirling Gourgeist chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Whoa. This is just...amazing! I personally thought he'd manipulate Cabanela to walk up the stairs himself to make it more painful, but this is still amazing!
LEder chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
This is wonderful.

I love the description of Yomiel's smile, how you compare it to a predator.

Great job, this is definitely going in my favs